• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

fg-marts Km Baja

Fg-Mart

Im all sorted for the bash tomorrow, I hope people turn up, its my first bash with any other sort of rc's, iv had a 10 scale in my way most of the time it just goes straight over them :)

im still taking mine steady though im going to try and take it steady, should I say, lol!

When im down the side of someone swapping paint ill be very tempted to pull the trigger a bit more lol!

I cant freeking wait ;)

• Like 1

The engines not ready to be thrashed yet, but im going to try this bmx track, im not into jumping and I dont think I should be jumping it as its all standed atm,

but iv got plans for this ported version, I starting to like it now, its not my other but its mine, ;)

Windows look smart mart.lol next rear tower brace, dogbone guards an swingy p's limiting cables. Ha ha spendin your money for ya..:D

• Like 2

Make some shaft gaurds mart, https://www.dropbox.com/sc/u8s7d1von79klyr/AADB0EPWdDUTCWYJVpuIEp6Ra I used a take away tub lid, and there transparent held on with tie wraps, do you want me to do a template for you? https://www.dropbox.com/sc/mwv6n4uhz10ieim/AABEYl5Raj1T0bkA6DGYi5D0a

Edited by flatout!

Its not clashed as abuse, to be politically correct this is what 1/5th scale was created for, commonly known as 'bashing' abuse sounds too harsh my friend.

I bet you go out with your car and come back when you've run out of fuel, most people come back when its broke !!

• Like 1

toying on the idea of selling the km engine with the 30.5cc big bore head    will come with welbro carb   pullstart clutch and carrier     how much you recon ill get    its had about 3 tanks through it