• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

fg-marts Km Baja

Fg-Mart

How did you see the sign? I would have just gone out there on the off chance, good job someone knows what there doing,

im pritty sure I shouldnt go most places I go with my 5th scale so im sure this place wouldnt even see me there in the week, lol! Its tempting though

ill just kick some mud up from the back wheels to sort the sign out. :)

Edited by flatout!

What's the best oils you lot use? Ide like to swap out the factory stuff for quality hoping it'll extend life of other parts.

But dont want to get the wrong kinds of oils and it eat the rubber seals up and leak everywhere.

whats in them as standed? The wrong sort of oil?

What's the best oils you lot use? Ide like to swap out the factory stuff for quality hoping it'll extend life of other parts.

But dont want to get the wrong kinds of oils and it eat the rubber seals up and leak everywhere.

use a good quality full synthetic 2t, l use castrol power 1 racing its easy to get hold of from Halfords.

if you not using full synthetic you'll need to flush yur engine with neat fuel before changing over..;)

• Like 1

use a good quality full synthetic 2t, l use castrol power 1 racing its easy to get hold of from Halfords.

if you not using full synthetic you'll need to flush yur engine with neat fuel before changing over..;)

sorry mate if you meant shock oil...lol petroleum oil you use unless you have Darksoul seals then you use silicone based stuff..

think I have 40 front and 25 rear but dont quote me on that...;)

Sorry john I was thinking of the thickness of the gasket lol! When I wrote this message, but yes the 30mm crank and 2mm copper gasket :)

would I have to do anything with the piston? Change it? the cranks going to be longer, and does it make any difference with this motor of mine being ported?

Sorry john I was thinking of the thickness of the gasket lol! When I wrote this message, but yes the 30mm crank and 2mm copper gasket :)

would I have to do anything with the piston? Change it? the cranks going to be longer, and does it make any difference with this motor of mine being ported?

No you don't change head or piston you just put in the stuffed crank and copper gasket

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

How do chaps. Gonna start the baja up sometime next week. Not had any interest in the baja and km as my boxer had to be put down then we got a new addition so i put all my spare time into my now 14week old puppy :-). Pictured with the baja Anyway hope everyone is good 1AE9A5D8-71FD-4CB9-B67D-5AF288D9861B.jpg