• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My 2 terrors :)

NuttyProfessor

A little off topic! But I'm thinking somewhere around 12mpg glad I'm not filling that sucker.

ATM I'm getting 25.4 from a 1.6 scenic

Edited by Bicko

Upto around 23mpg if I don't flatten it, my fiat 500 1.2 used to bottom out at 25.4, odd that the scenic bottoms out at the same number. If I go for it, around 8mpg. Its actually more frugal since I had a custom chip made sent over from across the pond. Still got a Walbro 255lph fuel pump to go in yet. I bottled it at 120 but it had a bit more to go. Its brutal power, not massively quick but the torque gives it brute force to get up there.

Edited by NuttyProfessor

• 2 weeks later...

Got the window wipers on there, might even do the motorised ones at some point. Need the proper wheels, only needs a 3mm offset, 195mm wide like a matrixline. Private plate has been on all my shells at some point. Grille is chromed plastic and the rest of the body parts are plastic. Light buckets are seperate but you can get option parts for the shell, even clear. Lam

You thought you were nursing a semi, found some Carson wheels I had laying about, used some ally tape as a heat shield on the rear bumper around the exhausts, its getting better..........

WP_20150104_20_47_10_Pro_zpsa6c54c6e.jpg

WP_20150104_20_46_53_Pro_zps630f9bd3.jpg

WP_20150104_20_46_45_Pro_zps5246d9f9.jpg

Edited by NuttyProfessor

• 2 weeks later...

Just buy the shell and bung it on a roller as a shelfer :)

she won't let me put any rc's in the front room...so pointless it being in the toilet with the rest of our rc's out of sight..i have a ta03f I could use though Edited by evssv

Do it, the Tamiya bodyshell ain't that expensive really, killerbody one is a lot thicker hence the silly price tag for a top spec one. Want the motorised window wipers for mine now with the proper wheels too but that's the best part of

• 3 weeks later...