• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

nitro fuel any way of geting it out

lewy1471

squeeze ure fuel bottle, stick the end in place it on the fuel and let go and it will suck it up :D

or just drink it and tell me what happens......

where will it come out

carb end.

carb--fuel line--tank

tank--fuel line--exhaust

take it off exhaust end, and then the other pipe off the carb end, so theyre both still attatched to the tank and then blow down the what was on the exhaust end and it will come out of the end that was on the carb

why wont it work, it just sucks it out and back into the fuel bottle it did for me anyway.

and it will come out the tube that goes to the carb lewy........

why wont it work, it just sucks it out and back into the fuel bottle it did for me anyway.

and it will come out the tube that goes to the carb lewy........

yeah it will work, i used to doit that way but soon realised it was too fiddly and thought about blowing down the exhaust end ;) now you know another way :)

yeah it will work, i used to doit that way but soon realised it was too fiddly and thought about blowing down the exhaust end ;) now you know another way :)

yeah well he has 2 ways now so he cant go wrong...... (waits to see his next question)

The fuel bottle methods of when theres loads but its a realy farse when your down to a little bit of fuel. The tube methods is good because you can get 95% of fuel out. Just tilt the car so that the fuel all sits where the pick up is :good:

i have a full tank and got i all out useing the fuel bottle

How obvs is this?

how old are yah lewy??

I'd have my empty Venom bottle - suck 90% of the fuel out via that

The If u have a primer tank - to avoid taking nitro in the mouth - put that little bit left out

Or Blow down the pressure tube - and the fuel will come out of the fuel tube which be aimed to where ur gonna keep the fuel

Or just take it out and use a funnel and slosh it out :D

Ziggy

it was only manky week old fuel

Week old? :o

Come on!! I've stuff in longer then that - primed and off i went :D

as long as the tank is shut it'll be fine

Ziggy

Week old? :o

Come on!! I've stuff in longer then that - primed and off i went :D

as long as the tank is shut it'll be fine

Ziggy

wow your hard :rolleyes:

anyway, ya know how you've had 4 engines within a year, well all the stupid things you do add up to why they break - bad rushed tuning (you said the other day) and leaving fuel in the tank for a week+ is another, probably more if i could be bothered to look. not dodgy engines after all are they ziggy -_-

never had problems leaving it in tank but how long do you leave it in the gallon bottle when you buy it more than a week ill bet the bottle is sealed just as well as a tank so do you have to buy fresh fuel every week also???? come on people use your common sence!!!

never had problems leaving it in tank but how long do you leave it in the gallon bottle when you buy it more than a week ill bet the bottle is sealed just as well as a tank so do you have to buy fresh fuel every week also???? come on people use your common sence!!!

no but for sum reson my car dosent like the fuel that has been left in and you shake it its a bit hard to shake ur 1:8 car