• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Which Proline Bulldog shells will fit hyper 7e and STe

Got a message from TJD Models to say they are refunding my money as it has now been discontinued and no longer available [emoji22] now I'm pee'd off that's 3 shells I've been let down on [emoji35][emoji35]

That's a bummer :(

That's a bummer :(

Yeah, when I spoke with him afterwards he said that he would refund my money straight away but I've not received a refund through Paypal yet but I'm sure they will do it soon

but I've now ordered a Punisher shell from the US 4th time lucky to get a shell I'm going to have a 1 man :protest: if this one doesn't arrive

Yeah, when I spoke with him afterwards he said that he would refund my money straight away but I've not received a refund through Paypal yet but I'm sure they will do it soon

but I've now ordered a Punisher shell from the US 4th time lucky to get a shell I'm going to have a 1 man :protest: if this one doesn't arrive

Hoping my T Bones and punisher shell will both turn up around the same time.....car will be like a new one when its time for the decent weather bashing again, new Badlands, new shell and t bones....canny wait.

Don't know if its worth another thread but how many people would want a bull dog shell, the rc8t one? I think, tentatively at this point, I can get some, with fees they'll work out about

Edited by capri-boy

I'm the same as shdaxner, although If you are ordering some I would probably have one off you as it will come in handy in the future :thumbsup:

shdaxner you will have done the exact same upgrades as me with T-bones, Badlands and shell although I already have the t-bones and badlands

I probably would of done had I not ordered the J Concepts shell....I will wait for that one to turn up and see how it fits before I make a decision.

I was contemplating buying a bulk order from Amain and selling them over here but decided not to in the end up.....how much would they fetch on the bay do you reckon?

I'm the same as shdaxner, although If you are ordering some I would probably have one off you as it will come in handy in the future :thumbsup:

shdaxner you will have done the exact same upgrades as me with T-bones, Badlands and shell although I already have the t-bones and badlands

I've bunged a post on ST owners thread - post 1533 - http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/138379-hyper-st-owners-thread/page-103

re getting a group buy of the RC8t bulldog together - I've run the numbers and at most they'll be

Can't wait to get running it mate, the Badlands should hopefully make a massive difference, I am also contemplating an extra 12mm on the axles or something to try reduce grip roll.

ok.u.i thought I had it saved in my eabay..I'll chk now

The JConcepts one should fit the ST just aswell as the Bulldog though, they are very similar in shape and aslong as you buy the RC8T variety then it should be fine.

I emailed Pro-line a couple of weeks ago regarding production of a shell to fit the Hyper ST/ Pro and they have just replied

Hello Paul,

Unfortunately we do not currently offer any bodies for the Hyper Pro Truggy. However, we appreciate your feedback and will be happy to take your suggestion into consideration for future product ideas.

We currently release new products on the 15th of the month. Please let me know if you would like to be added to our e-mail listing and be automatically updated with special offers and new products as they are released.

However, there is a possibility that an item of this type will be released in the very near future.

Thank you

Dalton Bechard

Customer Service

Pro-Line Racing

T (951) 849-9781  ext. 125

F (951) 922-9311

So maybe there is some hope of a new shell in the near future, I have replied and asked to be added to the email list so will let everyone know if/when they do release any new truggy shells

I emailed Pro-line a couple of weeks ago regarding production of a shell to fit the Hyper ST/ Pro and they have just replied

Hello Paul,

Unfortunately we do not currently offer any bodies for the Hyper Pro Truggy. However, we appreciate your feedback and will be happy to take your suggestion into consideration for future product ideas.

We currently release new products on the 15th of the month. Please let me know if you would like to be added to our e-mail listing and be automatically updated with special offers and new products as they are released.

However, there is a possibility that an item of this type will be released in the very near future.

Thank you

Dalton Bechard

Customer Service

Pro-Line Racing

T (951) 849-9781  ext. 125

F (951) 922-9311

So maybe there is some hope of a new shell in the near future, I have replied and asked to be added to the email list so will let everyone know if/when they do release any new truggy shells

I emailed them last week too, so can prob expect a reply next week!  A new design would be great..... though complicates ordering the last bunch of rc8t Bullodgs I found somewhat.  

Update for 7e owners - Hong Nor X1 shell fits a 7e very very well - it's wide enough but slightly squarer, the precut one I tested mounting holes are slightly too short, though there's ample space so an uncut one should be perfect.

16269476909_d1a81e05d5_o.jpg

My Jconcepts shell sitting inside the X1 shell.

16455734435_95f1f37cbd_o.jpg

'Forced onto Hyper mounting holes, flexes the shell a bit.