• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ally wing posts...

evssv

If they are simple posts then the Tuning Haus spacers might work, I have used them as servo posts.

http://www.dms-racing.com/index.php?keyword=spacers&limitstart=20&option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_manufacturer_id=235&Itemid=&limit=40

cheers.

.I found sum ally hyper wing posts cheap on ebay...I need to measure my plastic ones I guess...

If they are simple posts then the Tuning Haus spacers might work, I have used them as servo posts.

http://www.dms-racing.com/index.php?keyword=spacers&limitstart=20&option=com_virtuemart&view=category&virtuemart_manufacturer_id=235&Itemid=&limit=40

aahh..what exactly am I looking for on the link??I put tuning haus spacers in but nothing came up.... Edited by evssv

aahh..what exactly am I looking for on the link??I put tuning haus spacers in but nothing came up....

Link should take you to the list of Tuning Haus spacers, Just checked it and link works fine. Range of spacers from 5mm to 25mm in diff colours.

The wing posts and servo posts look different but may well be the same width. Ive seen them for sale as a set on eBay but I don't need the servo posts, I just need the wing posts...

I'm going to measure them up when I get home to see if they are the same length width.

The wing posts and servo posts look different but may well be the same width. Ive seen them for sale as a set on eBay but I don't need the servo posts, I just need the wing posts...

I'm going to measure them up when I get home to see if they are the same length width.

that would b dead handy!! Edited by evssv

Right, wing posts are 33mm and servo posts are 27mm so it's a no go bud.

Here's a linky for the set btw:http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281494777248

I'll go halves with you lol.

damn!!...Ho well. ..cheers for clearing that up...guess I chk out the haus spacers....sound...i go halves with u...jus re read ur post properly. .lol!! Edited by evssv

Ah sorry bud, I just remembered I actually need a full set when measuring up the posts on my sons hyper. He has the metal wing posts on his hyper but needs the servo posts replacing as I managed to partially melt one during a heat shrink session. My hyper has the laydown servo but my wing posts are plastic and one post has broken...

Ah sorry bud, I just remembered I actually need a full set when measuring up the posts on my sons hyper. He has the metal wing posts on his hyper but needs the servo posts replacing as I managed to partially melt one during a heat shrink session. My hyper has the laydown servo but my wing posts are plastic and one post has broken...

I need 2 sets tbh.....me boys hyper and mine. .. no worries. .