• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fusion NX83 Charger help needed.

pug205

Hi all. now I've installed a hump pack, I'm not sure about using the Logic charger. Instructions are a bit vague and the charge fly lead from the batteries (black and red) can go into the chargers lead (one black other black with white) either way?  LED light on the charger no great help as it didn't show Red or green? Anyone can help please?

Edited by pug205

Hi all. now I've installed a hump pack, I'm not sure about using the Logic charger. Instructions are a bit vague and the charge fly lead from the batteries (black and red) can go into the chargers lead (one black other black with white) either way? LED light on the charger no great help as it didn't show Red or green? Anyone can help please?

black=black. ..black/white=red...comprenday....lol!!..

Cheers Brissle! :thumbsup: Knew someone would step up. :hahadance: Sorted today, took the car to Nimrif Shop in Plympton and received help, and some new parts. How the damage occurred, we don't know? Where's the Bristol Track now?  

Cheers Brissle! :thumbsup: Knew someone would step up. :hahadance: Sorted today, took the car to Nimrif Shop in Plympton and received help, and some new parts. How the damage occurred, we don't know? Where's the Bristol Track now?

as in track now? u mean????..Keynsham is no more. ..building a car park there now. ...

My old hom town is Keynsham. I ran an 1/8th scale Stock car event there back in? Oooo? 1973 or 4? It was down in first floor of the Civic Centre. Couple of local cars, but I managed to get a Midlands Club to come down and boost the interest. Worked quite well, but went no further unfortunately. 

My old hom town is Keynsham. I ran an 1/8th scale Stock car event there back in? Oooo? 1973 or 4? It was down in first floor of the Civic Centre. Couple of local cars, but I managed to get a Midlands Club to come down and boost the interest. Worked quite well, but went no further unfortunately.

cool...i wasn't even here here then...lol!!....there's quite few other places we go now...Weather dependant...and how much crap I wanna clean off our rc's...lol!!