• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The garage

Hammy

Cheers for the comments guys.

Yeah plenty to keep me busy!

Re the beetle, it's another work in progress which is quite a challenge as it doesnt fit the chassis that well without removing bumpers etc, still got some airbrushing to do on it then it'll be all systems go again.

Here's the only other picture I have of it, but it's just on a display chassis atm.

0114377B-9C7B-49E9-84C2-1B1BAC79D410.jpg

Actually I dont think that's even on the display chassis lol

Thanks guys.

I need to hone my airbrushing and stock up on paint before I take the plunge......

But in my head it looks bloody awesome lol

Got everything ready to finish it, wheels, a few awesome scale decals including a touch of pinstriping. The front and rear lights are made. Just paint! Before I carry on!

No not a tamiya, it's a kamtec street rod with some serious knife work!

The Bonnet badge was from mk3 golf Key from a collection of vw keys I have in the shed!

Took the garage outside today. Was ridiculously windy so couldn't set out as much as I wanted and only got a couple of pics.

Wanted to make a start on the roof but have run out of building materials for now.

6CB03CA3-A48E-4432-8C1A-DE6DDA09E468.jpg

A5072BC6-C415-44F9-B9AA-4360AA02C77C.jpg

8F603B69-3637-4AEC-B81E-3692FFC6E9FE.jpg81B63A69-2053-4A5A-884C-608D1852B443.jpg

• Like 1