• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

I need some advice on my quadcopter

Sebastian

Hi guys,

I bought a few month ago a Skyartec Butterfly and i had some great times with it. A few weeks ago i borrowed it to my father in law and he broke 2 blades, no biggy i done it before so i ordered some new ones and mounted them.

now to my problem.

it was lifting to much in one corner so i managed to get it to hover an inch over the floor but now every time i increase the power it lifts too much (far too much) in one corner flipping it over. I have checked that i installed the blades correctly, checked that the threading is correct but i cant stop the copter from lifting too much in that one corner (always the same corner)

Is there anything i can do. Never had this problem before after a blade change. Even tried to adjust the thrust on the transmitter but no succsess.

any advice/help would be greatly appriciated

Seb

Check all the motors for smooth operation, it's possible that a crash has damaged a motor, also with the props off spin up the throttle and release quickly to see if a motor stops before the others, this would indicate that that motor is damaged