• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho LAZER ZX-6 4WD Kit

53HRA

Liking this kit as I am looking for a 1/10 scale car to build and start racing, was also considering the RB6 2wd which was recommended to me so not sure which way to go. As I am a newbie to the racing scene could someone tell me the advantages/disadvantages of 2wd v's 4wd and do they race in the same class?

Liking this kit as I am looking for a 1/10 scale car to build and start racing, was also considering the RB6 2wd which was recommended to me so not sure which way to go. As I am a newbie to the racing scene could someone tell me the advantages/disadvantages of 2wd v's 4wd and do they race in the same class?

2wd is more popular and most people that race 4wd race 2wd aswell

• Like 1

I race at Maritime racing ( not too far from you ) .

2WDis more popular there but think was mainly due to drivers wanting something different as the club also runs touring cars which are 4WD.

2WD requires a more delicate throttle response and a different approach to braking.

You can start racing cheaply in 2WD and still find competitive heats.

4WD is generally more expensive to start out in.

4WD is not doubt easier to drive...

Pop along to us at Maritime (tuesday nights) or Eden Park and speak to the drivers there.

Don't be afraid to ask questions..

• Like 1

Don't understand the timing of this press release!

We been stocking and selling in the UK since July!!!

Maybe USA is a bit behind?

2wd v 4wd always a big debate!!!

Cannot easily answer what is best for you and your driving style. Just consider 2wd is a Bit cheaper if money is tight!!! and less maintenance.

Maratime have plenty of guys running both classes and plenty of Kyosho to see and ask about. may sure ask the guys who are running any questions you have, best person to ask for is Mike Cradock. he's there every Tuesday night Normally!

• Like 2