• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NDOR (Notts and Derby off road club)

neil.b

Ready for a bash tomorrow. Who's coming? Weather looks ok!

Well my mates can be a bit iffy about running in in damp/wet conditions but if the weathers ok we'll probably pop down,spose I best start prepping the blackout and the hyper just in case.

Get prepping! Weather looks ok dude

Well the hypers ready and the blackout will be done tonight.my mates are bringing their hypers too. At least you'll have some easy competition tomorrow :)

Well the hypers ready and the blackout will be done tonight.my mates are bringing their hypers too. At least you'll have some easy competition tomorrow :)

Be good mate! Get some mocked up races cracking. Might even get MC Tim on the Mic!

Be good mate! Get some mocked up races cracking. Might even get MC Tim on the Mic!

He'll be too busy cracking up at my driving skills to give a running commentary! Lol

He'll be too busy cracking up at my driving skills to give a running commentary! Lol

It's all good mate!

Just remember one thing, when jumping you don't need as much throttle as you think!

Heavy finger = broken shock towers!

(There's a t-shirt quote if I ever saw one!)

Yeah. My buggy is in like a million pieces at the moment. But it will be all ready for Saturday, I want to get some serious laps in hopefully without breaking my car. :D

Will have to see if tim will set up the timing gear to.

Have a good one lads :)

Due to family commitments I can only make it up there about once a month.so probably this time next year, I'll have finally got used to those doubles lol

Had a great day at the track today, was a little cold but was very grippy after the frost had thawed out.

The track will be open this Sunday for practice. No canteen though so bring a flask and some sandwiches. :)