• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Milton Keynes area drifters!?!

b_hawk111

Yeah the weather has been crap I just go to my local shopping centre car park at nights always under cover and always smooth.

I see a lot of people go on about a place called soul. Is it a shop or a specific drifting arena.

It's both. They have a shop, online shop and a carpeted drift track that changes layout each month.

SOUL RC

This is an old layout to, to show you the idea

DSCN0569_zpseeef7d27.jpg

And me running in the comp a couple of months ago 

Screenshot_2014-12-01-06-46-08-1_zpss9vy

Which car park do you run at in Luton? I lived there until just over a year ago. I'm going back for dinner tonight as well.

The mall car park it's free after six. And isn't really busy. No one really bothers you too. And that track looks ace. Never done any drift on a track just some cones and kerbs.

How much does soul charge for use of the track ?

Sounds like we have a good few more people getting involved in this now!

So hopfully in a few weeks when it warms up and drys up we should get out there!

• 3 weeks later...

finaly the weather seems to be on the up! felt pretty warm today, hopfully soon we can get back out there again and get these meets rolling! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

not sure as of yet! it will be at the big asda in bletchly, the surface is dead smooth so its perfect for it! 

day, not sure yet, my work has gone a bit craxy recently and its still cold out! but the nights are starting to draw out and warm up, maybe next week if i can find some time? anyone else fancy next week?