• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

savage vs mta4

froggy8

i have noticed that few people have started getting the mta4 and just wondered if it is better than the savage?

i know they are both 4 wheel drive monster truck and just want people opinion please

cheers

Edited by froggy8

The savage would win my vote just for having the most parts/upgrades around. but the mta 4g3 does sound like a worthy contender ive only read good things about them. 

2 complete different things really fella

parts support tends to have a knock on of the mt4 g3 where as parts and ungrades for the savage in the uk are top notch

the mt4 is a beast no doubt about it but as i say its a tt and parts support isnt the best

MT4 wins my vote but then again i am a MT4 g3 fan boy !!

Parts are a little hit and miss in most UK outlets but there are some places you can get easy access if you know where to look !!!

Just like the savage it has it good points and bad the great difference is the MT4 can be a truggy or a monster truck but the savage is and only will be a savage IMO, not that thats a bad point for the savage !!.. 

If parts support is going to be a big thing then yep go with the savage as break it and parts are on every model shop shelf .. Personally i find my mt4 don't break unless i go way over the top and do something silly but then again i dare say theres a lot that will say the same about the savage..

So that said it will then come down to budget savage is a whooping

Edited by mydoddy69

i should have bought a new mt4 g3 rather than my used savage flux hp only difference is combo

6s vs 4s

No the mt4 g3 is 6s capable they just stopped putting it in the manual but the esc and motor will take a 6s !!!!