• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

2.4ghz radio problem

Dmasser

I've got a tamco 2.4ghz radio same as core rc one, the RECIEVER will only work when the aerial wire is about 2mm away from aeriel on transmitter otherwise it's looses signal and don't work just wondered if it was the transmitter or receiver with problem or it just ain't blinded proplaly

Sounds similar to an issue I recently had but for me it turned out to be a faulty steering servo, are you able to just try another servo to be sure?

Another optiuon if your receivers are very hard to come by would be to upgrade to be a bit more of a common system, then if you have any future issues (which happen less with more modern 2.4Ghz systems) you could get a replacement straight away :)

I'll try another servo and see what happens but think you could be right about a more common one, what would you say was a half decent one, I don't race at any clubs just use them for fun so don't have to be top of the range