• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Perham Down Meeting thread

Feedtheinferno

Looks like a nice spot to run that, seems nice and private.

Shame that little jump isn't just a tad bigger though so you can get some more air when you feel the need.

That jump can get huge air believe me! Toby went flat out at it but I didn't video it as it was the first one! I figured he'd take it easy lol.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

just so you guys are aware we was told today to move on by the army wardon patrol that turned up. he told us we need a permit to use the mod land, this can be obtained by applying to salsbury plain warden control and you have to pay and also attend a briefing by the army to get the permit.

just thought you better know what the situation is

cheers sean

• Like 1

hi

just so you guys are aware we was told today to move on by the army wardon patrol that turned up. he told us we need a permit to use the mod land, this can be obtained by applying to salsbury plain warden control and you have to pay and also attend a briefing by the army to get the permit.

just thought you better know what the situation is

cheers sean

Gutted!

When was this?

Do you think it's possible to get a permit?

That's rubbish, do they say the same to all the green laners and MX riders who use the same area? I can't be arsed to have any arguments with any squaddies, so looks like i have to find somewhere new :(

I've just sent a email to the Salisbury Plain MOD police asking about using the land at Perham, I'll report back when I get a reply :)

Great job, I did look it up but couldn't really see who to ask.

I'm still up for Saturday anyway, I think we should go there til we're chucked off?

Plus in the meantime ask about a permit.

Aj let us know how you get on not sure if we need individual passes or apply as a club which we may have to form.

He just said we need to get a permit and attend a briefing which last for a period of 3 years

Cheers sean

Aj let us know how you get on not sure if we need individual passes or apply as a club which we may have to form.

He just said we need to get a permit and attend a briefing which last for a period of 3 years

Cheers sean

Did he tell you to pack up & leave then?

What time/ day where you there?

I think it's best to stay clear of the site until we hear a official statement, I've got no problem having to meet up with the MOD, but it does really come down to what costs are involved to get a permit