• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Perham Down Meeting thread

Feedtheinferno

Bugger... Clearly missed this one. I've just bought another baja so will be up for seeing what Perham down is all about. Going to test it down Hungerford common tomorrow morning unless anything else is going on?

Edited by Ibleednitro

Good to see you back Ryan, I'm not running at the min, I stripped the pinion in the DBXL and waiting for the new one to turn up, be back in action soon tho :)

Edited by .AJ.

Cheers Aj That's a shame, would be good to get out and about again, I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Like the look of the DBXL I've just got this to play with. DSC_0052.jpg

• Like 1

Hi nick, fancy bringing the KM evo? I'd love to see that run!

I have taken the KM apart for upgrades I am afraid. I just am addicted to building them (want me to fix yours for you?) I have already blown the plastic diff casing so it's time for some metal bits :)

I could be persuaded to come along :D

I have taken the KM apart for upgrades I am afraid. I just am addicted to building them (want me to fix yours for you?) I have already blown the plastic diff casing so it's time for some metal bits :)

You really enjoy building them that much?

quote name="Feedtheinferno" post="2176331" timestamp="1433771118"]

Edited by Ibleednitro