• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Perham Down Meeting thread

Feedtheinferno

wondering how many hrs drive from cobham to perham down, hopefully i can join you next time.

Mate, I'm from cobham, it's about 1.5hours drive, but worth it.(currently living in Guildford but spent my first 28 years in cobham)

Sorry was busy today I'm thinking about going up hungerford tomorrow if anyone wants to join

If in doubt.... Flat out

Leaving for course tomorrow mate. So going to have to give it a miss. Next weekend I'm free :)

I missed it waiting all day for a courier that didn't bloody turn up [emoji45]

If in doubt.... Flat out

Mate some good action yesterday. Good turnout to. My XTM collided with a Baja and it just ripped the cage off, not going to sell it anymore as its will be basically new! Also Gives me an excuse to get the red anodised cage now :) on the KM I tore 3 tyres and broke the bulkhead again. Its time for hostiles and a bulkhead upgrade :)

There was also a 1/5 bike there. Loads of breakages on the KM's and HPI's. But we all got a full days worth :)

Thanks to Mark for organising it!

sent from my OnePlus One using crapatalk

Edited by Gazlam

Yer them km tires ain't worth ****. You won't look back with the hostiles.

Sounds like a great day. I will defo come up next time **** waiting for a courier again for them not to turn up.

I will have the quad out as well to get ariel videos of the cars. I've been wanting to see what the bikes are like.

If in doubt.... Flat out

• Like 1

Yer them km tires ain't worth ****. You won't look back with the hostiles.

Sounds like a great day. I will defo come up next time **** waiting for a courier again for them not to turn up.

I will have the quad out as well to get ariel videos of the cars. I've been wanting to see what the bikes are like.

If in doubt.... Flat out

I look forward to seeing the quad!!!

sent from my OnePlus One using crapatalk

Good day. Clutch support fell apart at the end and gear stripped but too late to change it, will have to get an aluminium one. Have repaired it with another plastic one supplied by Sean on temp basis. The R/C bike was 1/4 scale by the way. We have also got a selection of 1/6th scale tanks and military vehicles, which we will have to bring up one day. Apologies to the owner of the XTM for the damage.

Dennis

Edited by Panzer3
  • Like 1