• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Spektrum DX3R and Receiver HELP!

Baller756

right i have a problem and its bugging me.. 

I have a 1400mah and a 1500mah receiver hump back battery, i plug it in turn it on with the receiver it all connects... 

If i was to open the throttle but hold it for more than 2 seconds, the tx beeps crazy and says there's low voltage in the rx battery, then the servo's spaz out and you can't do anything. 

I have  a video but not sure how to post it on here.. 

Is there a possible fix for this? My only theory might be to maybe put a bigger battery in there, maybe 2300mah? 

Unless you have a very high power or bound up servo i doubt that its a battery issue but its worth checking servo/battery/switch plugs and switch for worn or dirty connectors-it could be down to a faulty servo-swap the servo's round in the channels and see if this shows the fault to only be on the same servo.

If it is down to the servo an open up and clean/dry may just save you the expense of a new one.Another cause may be a goosed rx pack-is this on your 5th scale?

Yoshi

Edited by Yoshimoto
  • Like 1

Well pottering around in the garage and manged to find another spare battery which seemed to be fully charged! So i connected it to the reciever and turned everything on and the voltage thing doesnt drain now! And it all seems to be okay! so maybe i just had a duff battery! Panic over! But thanks for your help guys! It might just be luck of the draw and the same thing may happen when i run it but we will see!