• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What is it ?

alex199020

I found this in my garage today, I think its a hot bodies Lightning (2 pro?) but not sure. Can anyone confirm or deny! And what are they worth these days (I know the front hubs are broken but there are some new ones for it), been so long since i've had time to play that I completely forgot I even had this!

Thanks in advance

Some pics to help!

IMG_6039.jpg

IMG_6038.jpg

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

it is as I had one in fact it was the last rc  car\buggy I had before my long break, here is my old shell I had but never used as I sold the buggy.

however if you sell it as I roller I might be up for buying it, as I would like to find a roller to show off the above shell.

kenny

post-32345-0-12150100-1405707946_thumb.j

post-32345-0-12496500-1405707954_thumb.j

post-32345-0-70447600-1405707967_thumb.j

cool what ever you decide keep us posted as I think these old buggy's still look cool :)

I had great fun racing mine in the day ( many years a go ! ). but the nitro engines are loud & messy so I have got in to elect rc stuff now, so much quieter but still quick as.

Edited by subaru-swift