• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Electric Hobao Hyper MT Sport 4WD Monster Truck!

53HRA

I don't think it's a case of if, but when they'll be in stock. If Hobao get this right, it could be a contender for the Savvys crown as top basher?

Only one way to find out!

• Like 1

What's wrong with it coming in time for winter ??

You guys never heard of waterproofing. If anything it will be better as it will run cooler and you can see just how well it will perform !. If you worried about yourself put a coat on a nice furry hat and some sparkly gloves if need be !

Bring on the snow, rain, sleet and freezing cold mornings were not all wimps who run for the cover of Central heating and a nice fluffy duvet ;)

I don't do wet-running, too much hassle from rusted bearings. A bearing then fails, gears drop out of alignment and the teeth get smashed off, bash over! Can't be doing with that, standing there with nothing to drive while everyone else is having fun.

You can argue that you should strip and rebuild after a wet run, but I've not got the time for that. And the fact that I plain don't want to.

Fair weather bashing FTW!

Now, back on topic, no, I'm not importing, I'll wait for MS to get them. In the meantime, I ought to sought a servo for it, that's the only bit I'm missing.

• Like 1