• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

I never thought it would happent to me! :(

...but I busted a rear driveshaft on my Slash Platinum ...whilst running on 3s last night.

One of the rear Stub axles has just twisted out

...so the question is ...Do I buy part 6852x?

Are these the upgrade part I need please?

Thanks

Edited by Virdi

Welcome to the world of Traxxas  :tease: .. 

Upgrade them to steel is you best bet there's plenty to choose from MIP do a nice selection this day and age or the Tekno's even Traxxas them selves now do a steel set but there not cheap !!.. Me i went the MIP HD keyed axles as i only wanted to buy once   :thumbsup:   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I run all three types of drive shafts on three model..

mip great and durable but rubbish 17m hex adaptors that only fit certain wheel and ultimatlely wear really quickly meaning you have to buy new 17mm adap and new wheels when running 3s every month

tekno are great really light and 17mm hex are the best in the market for traxxas 1/10 models plus great thing with these is load of extra adjustments avalible as they come with the own bearing/hub carriers

traxxas are great but too bloody expensive for what they are. 17mm not tried traxxas own ones but they do look alright

go with the teknos and look on powerhobbys website for em your power5 or power10 as your discount code and jobs a good en