• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

no longer available (Please close)

Saabmania2

at the moment but what do you need? I am a bearing supplier by trade so can get hold of most bearings

I've just ordered enough bearings to make 20 SCX10 Kits and another 20 TT01E kits

Yes I can do a 9 + 1 Bearing set for the pumpkin

9 x  5x11x4 metal shielded

1 x  5x8x2.5 Metal Shielded

Sure is  :thumbsup:  that's what's listed for your car also fits the Lunch Box, Hornet and Grasshopper

Are you able to do Baja bearings, he asks, hoping the answer is 'certainly can!' ;)

Lol!!

Yes I probably can, never had anything to do with the Baja (Yet!!) I want one, just can't afford one yet need to get rid of the wife and kids first :36_11_6[1]:

Do you know the size and quantity's of the bearings you are after?

I know the wheel bearings are 12x24x6 I have these currently on order in with rubber shields but they won't be with me for another 10 days or so

Edited by Saabmania2

I do indeed, 12x24x6mm, rubber shielded....the most common size on the baja (hubs etc), ergo can go through quite a few in a season...

I can offer you a patio and an alibi, for the wife and kids, that is all  :whistling:

I do indeed, 12x24x6mm, rubber shielded....the most common size on the baja (hubs etc), ergo can go through quite a few in a season...

I can offer you a patio and an alibi, for the wife and kids, that is all  :whistling:

:36_11_6[1]:

I will be able to do the Baja B5 full kit (25 bearings in total) in around 2 weeks time

Kit would Includes:

(2) 20 X 32 X 7 Rubber Shielded Bearings

(4) 10 x 15 x 4 Rubber Shielded Bearings

(4) 5 x 10 x 4 Rubber Shielded Bearings

(2) 17 X 30 X 7 Rubber Shielded Bearings

(13) 12 X 24 X 6 Rubber Shielded Bearings

total of

Have over 1000 bearings on order, delivery is approx 2 weeks as of 11/05 so if anyone wants anything let me know.

When bearings get here I can make the following kits:

TT01 + TT01E Full kits

Edited by Saabmania2

• 7 months later...

Don't no if your still answering on this topic pal id like a full kit for the baja 5b, i strip and clean mine with sewing machine oil and run one cover for less friction and itllet's the dirt out that gets in, do you take paypal?

Yes no problem I'll pm you

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I think they take 1 x 607c3 bearing 7x19x6 bearing and they also take 1 x MR6901/C3 bearing 13x24x6 and I take it it's this one you are having problems with?

I can phone a couple of my suppliers tomorrow if you like as the 2nd one is the odd one and only made for this application and I've never stocked it.

hobao hyper 8. mach.28 rear bearing needed asap please

Hi,

I think they take 1 x 607c3 bearing 7x19x6 bearing and they also take 1 x MR6901/C3 bearing 13x24x6 and I take it it's this one you are having problems with?

I can phone a couple of my suppliers tomorrow if you like as the 2nd one is the odd one and only made for this application and I've never stocked it.