• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ansmann Virus 3.0 with specky dx3c and rx

WreckitRhodey

As above, here I've got for sale, my ansmann Virus 3.0 1/8th scale buggy, the only reason its ARTR is its missing both servo's as they ended up being donated to my baja, included in this sale is a 5month old spectrum dsx3c with matching receiver on DSMR control system, its had quite a few things done to it including; a near brand new Hpi F4.6 Big Block engine from the savage/truggy its had 1 litre of fuel through the engine since brand new as I've just lost interest since buying the 5b and need an allowance for the upcoming bash fest lol, its also got a FTX Pro Race FFRA 2026 pipe, I converted the clutch shoes over into the VP Pro race alloy shoes for durability as it was going through standard ones way to quick with the power of the new block its had both servo horns changed for ally ones. It also comes with the usual stuff couple of glow starters and i think I've got a trickle charger somewhere for it aswell as a spare set of wheels which need new tyres (due to the power :]). There's no on off switch for it atm as i got sick of replacing them at

Edited by WreckitRhodey

vBulletin Message

You can not Browse topics in this Category because You need 50 posts to view this section of the forum, this is for security reasons. Do not spam up to your post count as they will be removed.

... not able to view the pics...

vBulletin Message

You can not Browse topics in this Category because You need 50 posts to view this section of the forum, this is for security reasons. Do not spam up to your post count as they will be removed.

... not able to view the pics...

Changed cheers for the heads up bud!

• 2 weeks later...