• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Micro SCT .... and spares

Nitroholic

Basically...this is a Losi Micro SCT. Brushless, LiPo ready, and 2.4Ghz.

As I much prefer the looks of the Micro Truggy.... it has been fitted with the Truggy shell, shock towers, bumper, wheels and rear spoiler. Gives you all the fun of hte truggy without hte brushed motor and 27Mhz radio.

All the parts to convert it back are inlcuded, along with a box of spares, some spear wheels, and a spare chassis. LiPo batteries also included. All you need to run this is your own Spektrum radio, which will bind to the build in RX.

Steering mod has been done so it turns well.

I bought it for indoor fun, and to rag around the office when I was bored. This has resulted in complaints... ( boo!!! ) and my house isn;t big enough to enjoy it. It's a shame really, as it's a great little car...but it's just sat here gathering dust.

It's in great condition and has never been run outdoors, so it's not scuffed and ruined. Can provide additional pics if needed.

I am looking for around

It's the combined all in one job. I have seen them converted to seperate RX, but it involves a bit of work. I was running mine off hte DX2C I got with my Vaterra...but any DSM or DSM2 TX will bind with it.