• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya TXT-1 Hopped up

Hpi_matrix_stock

Probably going to sell my tamiya txt-1 in the near future so just checking if theres any interest on here. Its got all the tamiya hops up I think, most of the new era stuff...I think it would only need a front skid plate to complete. Has a $150 rollcage fitted (made of cromoly). Most of the hops up are listed below in my sig. It also would come fully rtr with a speed master twin esc, futaba 2er radio and 14.4v 3600mah sanyo battery.

The only thing id add to the truck are alloy body mounts and a carbon fibre radio/battery tray and it would be totally blinged up.

Any interest?

dscn1547mf4.th.jpg

dscn1548qw0.th.jpg

dscn1549vb0.th.jpg

dscn1550tx4.th.jpg

dscn1551wh9.th.jpg

Hop ups:

Tamiya

Blue aluminium side plates

Alloy threaded shocks

Blue aluiminuim Catilever arms

2 X Blue Heatsinks

(At least £50 worth if not alot more...some of these parts are hard to get now)

New Era

Blue Tube upper chassis (made of cromoly- $99 new)

Centre Skid plate

Wheelie bar

Lower supports front and rear

(New era hop ups alone total $220+ new)

I also believe the truck has the heavy duty cantilever rods and streering rods but can't be sure.

Electrics:

Futaba S3302 Servo (£50 new)

Speedmaster Ultra Star Esc with deans (twin motor esc, can take twin 19T motors)

14.4V sanyo 3600 battery (used about 3-4 time) imo much to much power for this truck...but the esc and motors could handle it so why not?

I also have the manual for the truck and esc.

Ive passed a link of this thread onto a contact who wants a TXT-1. Told him for his money he might aswell get a low use hopped up one rather than start from scratch.

Id agree, with no hops they are very pricey for what you get and you don't even get an esc! Any chance if you could find out if his interested or not soon...because I was planning on ebaying it today.

I dont wish to butt in but do yourself a favour and remove the E-Maxx,E-Zilla etc in the title.

Ebay call that keyword spamming and if one person reports it they will pull your auction without even telling you.

Hmmm thought about that, I chose to put it there. Hopefully the ***** won't pull it.

Trust me,if one person doesn't like and reports it to ebay they WILL pull it,simple as that.

What kind of people have time to complain about that (probably the people of maxspazzing :boredlook: ) id rather leave it and get more views tbh.

Most of my past items have had it, Clicky Clicky

Edited by Hpi_matrix_stock

I was joking dude ;):)

That really does suck!

Sorry to keep going on but the worse part is they let blayent scammers get away with daylight robbery yet the good people who make them money and dont cause them any greif are the ones who get shafted for petty things like this.

Sorry to keep going on but the worse part is they let blayent scammers get away with daylight robbery yet the good people who make them money and dont cause them any greif are the ones who get shafted for petty things like this.

Agreed...ebay has become more flawed as it got bigger.

No pointing the finger (loads of people have read this topic) but it is a bit of a coincidence that someone says that could happen and then it dose... ;)

I don't even know how you report them :helpsmilie:

Button it sunshine :angry: if you have something to say then say it to my face and dont hide behind smiles and winks.

Yeah cause it is real difficult to search ebay and find out how to report an auction isn't it.