• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MTA4/MGT Owners thread

jari

• 3 weeks later...

Im having an issue had to do some repairs and now can't get the thing to run properly it starts but as soon as I take the glow start of it dies evenafter I let it idle with the glow start on any help

have you tried another glowplug?

If it's not that it sounds like you could be a tad rich. Adjust you hsn I tiny bit clockwise

• Like 1

Im having an issue had to do some repairs and now can't get the thing to run properly it starts but as soon as I take the glow start of it dies evenafter I let it idle with the glow start on any help

Too rich that it cools and burns out the glow plug, that's why you have to keep the glow igniter on.

Lean out the LSN by 1/8th turn.

Help please ....

gonna try this in what i would call plain english .. hope it gets through.....

MTA4 S28 ..

Clutch bell contains 2 ball bearings (PD1574(5x10x4))

incase you don't know ball bearings are made of an inner ring , an outer ring, and a few balls ..oh and a few other bits ...

both the bearings have shattered and one of the outer rings is stuck in the clutch bell ..can't knock it out from the other side as there is a lip preventing it ..ive tryed heating it .. wd40. a big effin hammer ... still can't get it out ...

ANY IDEAS????

thanx..

Edited by laughsplace

Help please ....

gonna try this in what i would call plain english .. hope it gets through.....

MTA4 S28 ..

Clutch bell contains 2 ball bearings (PD1574(5x10x4))

incase you don't know ball bearings are made of an inner ring , an outer ring, and a few balls ..oh and a few other bits ...

both the bearings have shattered and one of the outer rings is stuck in the clutch bell ..can't knock it out from the other side as there is a lip preventing it ..ive tryed heating it .. wd40. a big effin hammer ... still can't get it out ...

ANY IDEAS????

thanx..

new clutch bell?

so after a lot of carefull and gentle tapping a screwdriver with a hammer ..... its out !! .....

Clutch bell ... undamaged ....

now of to hong kong for some new bearings ....

thanx for the great advise guys .. you really helped .....