• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

job lot of variouse 1/5 parts

stevede

so the the misses is moaning again so im getting rid of 90 percent of my spares ive had a quick look over the parts and the obviouse broken parts have already been thrown in the bin.

I am not totally sure on all the parts ie what part/model there off but I believe there is a mix of fg/carson/hpi  please look at the pics as you guys will know better than me.

now for price I really have no idea so im going to say 200 pounds and im sure you will let me know if im a mile off in my pricing

check the picks and any info/advice on what I have or price would be great

also added a fully working 1/5 rc at the bottom if any one would be interested in a trade for some nice fg monster parts :)

Edited by stevede

Hi buddy if your splitting i'd be interested in one of your engine shrouds, flywheel, clutch and bolts if you've got em and i'm also after 2 washers from the ignition coil that go on the engine. it won't make a massive dent into your collection but will keep the wife happy that your moving stuff on.. :hahadance: 

pm me with a price please if you do decide to split... :thumbsup:  

sorry guys I wont split as it will start getting a mare with postage and so on I would also be interested in swapping the whole lot if anyone has any fg monster alloy parts or a nice set of wheels for my fg beetle :)