• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

brushless hong nor truggy x2

mad4rc

forsale hong nor x2 brushless truggy,This is the pro version with all the factory alloy upgrades, savox steering servo 1265 i think is pictured with a hitec but its a savox thats in it, t bone bumpers,150 amp hobbywing combo(NOT WATER PROOF) Will run upto 6s lipo programme box  with 22ookv motor, 4s lipo, 2.4 ghz radio. radio has lost battery cover but still works.I will try to find it but for now car is sold without it.I have used it roughly 4 times since building it. you will need a servo horn for the steering. just after christmas i got a new shell.and wing.I have a spare spur gear 44t and an 18 t pinion. right bad point needs new diff casings as some threads are stripped and as a quick fix whilst out bashing i put wood screws in, one body mount is snapped

hongnor6_zpsab783de3.jpg

hongnor2_zps79bfa963.jpg

hongnor1_zps0e59f71b.jpg

hongnor4_zps97d89708.jpg

hongnor5_zps0b80e209.jpg

hongnor6_zpsab783de3.jpg

PRICE IS

Edited by mad4rc

will consider any swaps for 1/8 nitro buggies. losi lst, mta 4 all versions, no savages please ive owned one befor and want something different.no tmaxxs either again ive had one befor as well.all must be good condition and require little work and must be rtr.thanks karl.

would really love a losi lst or derivatives of ,but am open to most things other than those listed above,or cash sale. Ive had interest for swaps but they arent really 100% what i want.

MAY CONSIDER SPLITING COMBO ,ROLLING CHASSIS, 4S LIPO, SAVOX SERVO BUT MUST HAVE INTEREST IN CHASSIS AS A WHOLE IM NOT SPLITTING THE PARTS OFF THE CHASSIS TO BE LEFT WITH THOSE BITS THAT NEVER BREAK.

If i get more interest this way then i will post prices up of individual items

Edited by mad4rc