• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ladies and gentleman, i believe i have found heaven

Pistonhead

Plenty of parking in lay-bys on the right hand side of the road, bashing areas are a short walk away with crawling areas where ever you look.

yne6y4u6.jpg

There's more lay-bys for parking here, you can run go fast and crawlers straight away.

u4y3aqab.jpg

And here's one more of the entire area, it's soo much more impressive at ground level in person though.

4ehajuse.jpg

Edited by Pistonhead
  • Like 1

Nooo, it was a bit too blowy for my mates five week old boy, so we went down Trevaylor woods just outside penzance. Should get up there tomorrow now for a solo sesh.

Still can't believe my little scx10 out performs his scout on nearly everything lol. Although i don't have much wheel speed due to my 60t motor so i struggle a bit on loose/slippy hill climbs. All good fun :)

Fair enough, let me know how you get on tomorrow. Some parts for my Optimus were despatched today so I'll be ready to take the Optimus and CC-01 there soon, let me know if you want to meet up. :)