• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Apache Flux Shell

Sibobbler

Bought in error off eBay as it doesn't fit my Turnigy SCT (Kyosho Ultima SC Clone) :doh: this is up for grabs for the cheap price I paid for it: eBay Linky. I did have a quick search around before buying but couldn't find the wheelbase for the Apache so took a punt. Sorry - I don't know what other models this will fit, other people may know different.

Its in top condition with only some minor paint flakes as shown in the pictures, otherwise in brand new condition (no scuffs or anything on the outside). Edit: There are some slight marks on some of the decals where the body pins have been resting.

Looks like the former owner is / was on here as it has the forum address as stickers on both sides below the windows and a ModelSport sticker on the back! (all removable if need be).

Price is

Edited by Sibobbler

According to the HPI site the Apache SC is 1/8th scale but appears to be of similar size to most 1/10th scale SCTs. The wheel base however is 45mm longer than my SCT (375mm as apposed to 330mm), so without modifying the chassis this wouldn't fit. So, the scale for all intents and purposes is nearly identical except the length.

I hope this answers your question. Just wish I did a bit more research before I bought it!