• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

kyosho Scorpion XXL thread.

Tug

Hi,

Sorry I haven't got a pic of them side by side, I have a set on my mt4 and they are the same length.

I have no use for the nitro bits, so yes I could sell them but be aware I bought a 2nd hand nitro on ebay with the intention of converting it over to electric, I can not vouch for the nitro bits as I haven't used them and had no intention of using them, tbh I do not know anything about nitro but you are welcome to try

pm me some figures and pics of parts you have left over, im always wanting spares

@ the length i measured my XXL shocks while on the car at 125mm and im seen some nice ones on the bay

Edited by speedods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can't comment on the fuelies, but there's usually a simple solution. At least that's what I'm told!

It's called a Brushless Conversion  :whistling:

Of course, the scorpion xxl! Stashed one of these away last year....hmmmmm.....

I'd forgotten about that! You gotta get building! Never really bashed mine, just enjoyed giving it the beans off-road, that's where she shines! She'll be seeing more air-time this year!