• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD

bradderz

hi guys,

so recently i've purchased a new laptop due to a good offer coming up where i work, therefore my previous laptop is up for sale.

Its a Dell Inspiron 1564 laptop with this spec:

Red lid

i3 Processor at 2.27Ghz

4GB RAM

320GB HD

15.6" Screen

Running windows 7(the best OS In my opinion)

3 USB ports

1 HDMI port

1 VGA

1 ethernet

CD/DVD drive

Charger

This laptop has served me fantastically for 3 years now, and it has never let me down. It is quite a powerful machine and has enabled me to do all the video editing i have ever needed for my NLB videos. It will happily run sony vegas, photoshop etc... It has been defragged weekly, an Ccleaner ran every startup. Im currently removing my data, and will defrag and restore the laptop for the next owner, I've had it from brand new and have always looked after it properly.

Negatives:

does have a few small marks on either side of the touch pad and does have some scratches on the top lid and some slight wear marks on the keys, all of which i have tried to highlight in my pictures:

memory stick in pics not included.

IMG_1659_zps5bd27526.jpg

IMG_1660_zps0866647a.jpg

IMG_1661_zps4265f1fb.jpg

IMG_1662_zpscf7a3a66.jpg

IMG_1663_zpsfbc3414e.jpg

IMG_1664_zps62929a04.jpg

IMG_1665_zpscc423fe8.jpg

IMG_1666_zps4d700bbd.jpg

IMG_1667_zps61e6b0ee.jpg

IMG_1670_zpsbcfef6b7.jpg

It is sad for me to see it go, i've done alot of school work and video editing on this laptop, hoping it will go to someone who will look after it as i have.

price: on ebay i see used 3GB RAM versions going for

Edited by bradderz