• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Field of Dreams

Enid_Puceflange

Just an idea. We could then make the track our Club track. It will require quite a bit of work and money to set-up so we could make it more official than just "a track".

I am not sure how other RC tracks in the UK work hence I am bit confused myself but I'm pretty sure that for most of them you need to have some kind of membership.

I am not sure you understood what I meant. Tbh I don't know what I'm trying to say.

Basically if the track becomes something more serious than just a bash spot then we could consider setting up a club.

It would also be useful if people who do plan on racing had the insurance, better be safe than sorry.

I understand that it will cost quite a bit for it to go ahead, but as im only 16 I dont have the luxury of driving yet so theres a good chance I wont get out alot. Our local track is only 5 mins from my house and if I really need to I can walk it. The new location however isnt so close so I dont think my parents would be up for driving 20 minutes to drop me off then 20 minutes home, then having to come back a few hours later to get me again :shockingscary:  

How did you end up here anyway?  :xd:

Parents? I call them Cameraman and Camerawoman :tease:

I imagine that

im 20 in june and im not a driver yet, im considering going for a proper tractor license :) i can drive em no probs :)

Oh look it's OHO :P

I do hope this works out as well. Fortunately for me my dad is also an RC addict so I go where I please :xd:

care to share ur daddy :P

I really hope we can sort something out even if it takes a long time. I'll be honest though I do agree with Stu that this will require a lot of money and work to set up which might be the problem here.

care to share ur daddy :P

Nah, he's mine. :xd: