• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

I do agree with all the above although its non of that.

It's work... 

be grateful u got a job, im struggling to get so much as an interview, benefits have been stopped, have zero income whatsoever, id rather be in ur position no matter how stressful work may be

be grateful u got a job, im struggling to get so much as an interview, benefits have been stopped, have zero income whatsoever, id rather be in ur position no matter how stressful work may be

Oh I am buddy, Couldn't ask for a better opportunity than what i've been given

The issue is the responsibility, Huge expensive orders all day every day and one slip of a key could cost us 10k 

I do love it but recently its really aged me already :xd: 

it's making you a man ...grit teeth....offload to close friends/workers...and remember...its a job....yes important..but not more so that your well-being..if the grim truth is that it does become more....walk away..

i'll wager even google wont find last words from a dying man saying " I wish I had given more of my life to work despite it making me stressed"   :whistling:

• Like 1

Oh I am buddy, Couldn't ask for a better opportunity than what i've been given

The issue is the responsibility, Huge expensive orders all day every day and one slip of a key could cost us 10k 

I do love it but recently its really aged me already :xd:

I've never been one to be particularly positive to people about their problems, got enough of my own.

But they wouldn't put you in charge of such expensive stuff if they didn't think you where capable.

I pointed out the same a while back....

He can't leave...no formal educational qualifications achieved prior to the job, has now completed one college course (through work), ergo has been very lucky to be given a job, with a future in the first place.

Man up 'little Jacky', believe in self and ability....eat the fear and enjoy the taste ;-)

Edited by Noj
  • Like 1

I'll ask a bit more directly this time... Dave, what's that big black unit connected to your e-cig thing?

Sorry missed your question cause of all the off topic stuff  :whistling:

Its the battery

itaste mvp  lasts 5 days on one charge and is variable voltage

It does both  :thumbsup:

ahh i get u, just thought it was vw, dont see the point in vv tbh

and tug a couple days a coil? are u buying chinese ****? lol.. if so, always buy genuine coils! theyre only cheap!

Sorry missed your question cause of all the off topic stuff  :whistling:

Its the battery

itaste mvp  lasts 5 days on one charge and is variable voltage

S'all good, I was asking anyone really but as you posted last I thought I'd direct it at you :P

Ahh cheers, that explains why my Mums lasts next to no time then.

Which has somewhat put her off and she's back smoking 20-30 a day, she did cut right down to about 5 a day.

Need to find her a cheapish one with a bigger battery me thinks.

S'all good, I was asking anyone really but as you posted last I thought I'd direct it at you :P

Ahh cheers, that explains why my Mums lasts next to no time then.

Which has somewhat put her off and she's back smoking 20-30 a day, she did cut right down to about 5 a day.

Need to find her a cheapish one with a bigger battery me thinks.

my next toy - http://www.banggood.com/K100-900mah-2200mah-Atomizer-Clearomizer-Electronic-Cigarette-4-Color-p-910060.html

have a look at them here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XO9-SOfAx8

You can get bigger standard 510 batteries 

http://www.safercigs.co.uk/Anyvape_ego_Twist_1000mah/p705283_9573348.aspx

Last all day and you can set the voltage to your own taste, more volts = stronger vape

see i wouldnt up the voltage, theyre designed to work as close to 3.7v as possible, think of a tungsten carbide lightbulb (works on a coil like an atomizer), u throw more volts through it, it gets a bit brighter but at the risk of blowing it up.. whereas u throw more wattage at it, itll get brighter quite safely, and u can use thicker gauge wire for ur coils quite easily, i wouldnt use vv, but vw.. i do want at some point