• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

6 hours ago, rawalker666 said:

try one off these they are rather good little bit s off kit http://www.mailordervapes.com/Starter Kits/Ijust2-mini-UK only advice is before you put coil in fluff up the cotton on the sides with a pin to loosen it a bit and it will last longer and always make sure you buy spare coils so you are ready for if they burn out

if you need any help just message the shop he is a mate off mine and knows a lot and very helpful

when i quit a year ago i went straight to 3mg nicotine and managed to stop straight away no problems

if you want more battery life and easier filling this is a very good bit off kit but costs more http://www.mailordervapes.com/Starter Kits/Sub-ohm-kit/Smok-Osub-plus-80w-Kit-uk

thank you, i been looking at a lot. the stick types just dont take my fancy. the Ego one i had just gave me more of a headache having to fork out on both liquid and tanks all the time, i was burning through 1.8mg 10ml bottles in around a week or less and found that once the tank got to about half full it was like being kicked in the throat by a donkey . 

right now i looked at the Joyetech AIO but im put off by the stick , looked at the kangertech ones and they to seem like a flashed up version of the old ego thing i had. 
i seen a Innokin coolfire mini , its £37 and an all in one so no need to buy batterys , coils seem cheap at £12 for 5 , i have a smok vape shop close'ish by and they have a sale with liquids marked a 99p a 10ml bottle i was thinking buying 5-10 bottles in say a 3-6mg . then once they have gone just go straight to a 1.5mg or zero mg rate and cold turkey the rest  

flavour wise im a gv yellow smooth smoker so something that has that same taste would be bang on, tried apple but it got sickly after a while, i tried mixed berry and had the same effect, but i did mix the two and it was a slighlty more plesant taste but still became sickly after a while, not a fan of all these mixy things. 

On 17/04/2017 at 14:03, Tamiyacowboy said:

thank you, i been looking at a lot. the stick types just dont take my fancy. the Ego one i had just gave me more of a headache having to fork out on both liquid and tanks all the time, i was burning through 1.8mg 10ml bottles in around a week or less and found that once the tank got to about half full it was like being kicked in the throat by a donkey . 

right now i looked at the Joyetech AIO but im put off by the stick , looked at the kangertech ones and they to seem like a flashed up version of the old ego thing i had. 
i seen a Innokin coolfire mini , its £37 and an all in one so no need to buy batterys , coils seem cheap at £12 for 5 , i have a smok vape shop close'ish by and they have a sale with liquids marked a 99p a 10ml bottle i was thinking buying 5-10 bottles in say a 3-6mg . then once they have gone just go straight to a 1.5mg or zero mg rate and cold turkey the rest  

flavour wise im a gv yellow smooth smoker so something that has that same taste would be bang on, tried apple but it got sickly after a while, i tried mixed berry and had the same effect, but i did mix the two and it was a slighlty more plesant taste but still became sickly after a while, not a fan of all these mixy things. 

Lol being kicked in the throats like a donkey is a dry hit  by the sounds of it 

Unfortunately your choosing to start vaping at the wrong time new rules are about to come into play and things are set to get more exspensive.. Don't think vaping s cheaper it used to be or is if you make your own juice and build your own coils but the start up costs are high going down that route.. 

Trouble is if you cheap out on a kit you won't get the best experience same with juice really it can take a few weeks and many bottles of juice before you find something you really enjoy or you might get lucky and find it sooner it's all personal taste fella ..

Change flavour you should really wash your tank and use a new coil once it starts tasting foul change your coil, some can last a week some a month some a few days it's a bit hit no miss on the ready made ones IMO and the sweeter the juice the shorter the coil live.. 

Best tabacco flavour I ever found was T juice UK Smokes or Virginia Leaf in fact any T Juice is nice or Vampire vape juice 

In all honesty I'd look at a start up cost of around £50 and a weekly juice cost somewhere in the £10 range depending on your tank how much you vape and quality of juice. Then your need to add coils every month. I could easily burn through a 10ml bottle somedays others not so much and with the new tanks out there like the smok range some tanks are juice eating monsters ! 

Id get something along these lines 

https://www.dnavapes.com/products/cool-fire-iv-tc-100w-mod-only

https://www.dnavapes.com/products/smok-osub-plus-80w-kit

personally I'd pay the extra and go with the smok even though it will probably burn more juice it will give you a better vape IMO 

On 19/4/2017 at 08:18, mydoddy69 said:

Lol being kicked in the throats like a donkey is a dry hit  by the sounds of it 

Unfortunately your choosing to start vaping at the wrong time new rules are about to come into play and things are set to get more exspensive.. Don't think vaping s cheaper it used to be or is if you make your own juice and build your own coils but the start up costs are high going down that route.. 

Trouble is if you cheap out on a kit you won't get the best experience same with juice really it can take a few weeks and many bottles of juice before you find something you really enjoy or you might get lucky and find it sooner it's all personal taste fella ..

Change flavour you should really wash your tank and use a new coil once it starts tasting foul change your coil, some can last a week some a month some a few days it's a bit hit no miss on the ready made ones IMO and the sweeter the juice the shorter the coil live.. 

Best tabacco flavour I ever found was T juice UK Smokes or Virginia Leaf in fact any T Juice is nice or Vampire vape juice 

In all honesty I'd look at a start up cost of around £50 and a weekly juice cost somewhere in the £10 range depending on your tank how much you vape and quality of juice. Then your need to add coils every month. I could easily burn through a 10ml bottle somedays others not so much and with the new tanks out there like the smok range some tanks are juice eating monsters ! 

Id get something along these lines 

https://www.dnavapes.com/products/cool-fire-iv-tc-100w-mod-only

https://www.dnavapes.com/products/smok-osub-plus-80w-kit

personally I'd pay the extra and go with the smok even though it will probably burn more juice it will give you a better vape IMO 

I went with a Coolfire 4 2000mah internal running the Isub G tank , not a fan of sweet i think thats why i stopped in first place just apple and mixed berrys i ended up just feeling to sick from the sweet taste. not a fan of menthol so its gotta be a tobacco flavour without any vanilla  ( also cant have any juice that contains grapefruit extract due to medications). just need something to get me to zero nic fast then ill quit fully on vaping to . this tank is huge so i may look at the innokin streamline 2ml tank , im thinking 2ml a day should be fine its gonna make me cut down faster  and get of the nic quicker to.

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

got some american grizzly, meant to taste like strawberry laces . its nice BUT...........

OMG its kicking me in the Throat like a wild donkey on angel dust , im doing it at 15w as said by dude in the store and its ruining me ...... im coughing so much im getting light headed and dizzy  is that meant to happen , why is is so blooming hard on the throat ....... 

taste wise to me its like a blended tobacco taste you know like a cherry tobacco, but this has that hint of strawberry and that raspy  after taste of the nic, its not sweet but its not bitter ...... BUT its a blooming throat mule kicker .

Any ideas what i need to do, i tried light puffs but i coughed and no vaopur, i tried a big arse puff and choked my internal organs out and some smoke. should i ramp it upto 20-30w  or do i need to go even lower ?

3 hours ago, Tamiyacowboy said:

got some american grizzly, meant to taste like strawberry laces . its nice BUT...........

OMG its kicking me in the Throat like a wild donkey on angel dust , im doing it at 15w as said by dude in the store and its ruining me ...... im coughing so much im getting light headed and dizzy  is that meant to happen , why is is so blooming hard on the throat ....... 

taste wise to me its like a blended tobacco taste you know like a cherry tobacco, but this has that hint of strawberry and that raspy  after taste of the nic, its not sweet but its not bitter ...... BUT its a blooming throat mule kicker .

Any ideas what i need to do, i tried light puffs but i coughed and no vaopur, i tried a big arse puff and choked my internal organs out and some smoke. should i ramp it upto 20-30w  or do i need to go even lower ?

How you inhauling mouth to lung or just straight lung hits ? 

You have a sub tank so really really you should be lung hitting i.e. Straight into your lungs, if your trying to mouth to lung like you would a ciggy this maybe why your struggling. It takes a little getting used too 

Depending on what juice mix your using that might be what's wrong high pg juice I find disgusting I much prefer high VG usally 80/20 VG/pg .. those cheap nasty 50/50 mixes are horrid and will be harsh on the threat 

i used to find 18-25w best suited the iSub G tank depending on the juice .. 

make sure you pre wick your coil by adding a couple of drops of liquid to the coil before filling the tank and once filled leave it for about 10 minutes to juice up then vape on it a few times but don't hit the fire button it will aid the juice to flow to the coil .. Then you can start vaping 

rover i tried patches - and gums , i just ended up caning the cancer sticks still i was doubling them ie wearing patches and chewing gum and still smoking, i found patches and gums just to weak. that when i went back to full time chuffing , but its come to a point the habit need kerbing full stop and i thought the best way would be vapourizing getting the nic level low enough i could then ween off the vape all together , trust me the cowboy aint a nice person when he aint been smoking, have a very short fuse and can be a right Ahole .
just trying to quit in the quickest and most easy way without becoming a grumpy bear at the same time.

ok real stupid newbie answer doddy , i dont have a clue how im smoking it , i just whack the button and draw on that pipe like its a lady of the night , if you get my drift. then i give it the little supppp of air after . i tried just drawing like im breathing and just coughed like a trooper, i try to smoke it like a ciggy and i cough like a trooper. 
i think its to strong i am not a heavy smoker , a light smoker have a puff leave the thing in the ashtray till i want another type of guy. can be half an hour to smoke a ciggy.

the juice is 60/40 vg/pg and a 5mg nic strength in a 30ml bottle , i wondered if i could nip to boots grab some vg and just decant half and half ie half the 30ml bottle to 30ml of vg  from boots would that make it less horsey and more weak in strength ? 

30w = drinking a hot cuppa tea but trying to inhale it
25w = warm but cougher
20w = ok but cougher
15w = meh cougher and no vapour at all 

10w = wait ten mins it crackles and a cougher with no vapour. 

i did drop a few drops on the two holes on the  coil thing , then i filled it with liquid and left it for like 25 mins . every time i go to vape it im given a kick in the throat fro the vapour donkey and look at the left over tobacco tin .... i havent touched the tobacco tin since dinner time, and started vapouring at around 4:30

Sounds like your trying to mouth to lung fella you need to just draw it straight into your lung like you would smoking a wonder ciggy if you get my meaning ! 

Set it to around 18w close the air flow a little and draw on it gently, it takes some getting used to but your get there 5mg is quite strong for a mild smoker especially using a sub tank pop into boots grab some VG and water it down just remember your loose flavour the more VG you add but it will get sweeter at the same time 

yes getting used to it but still getting that cough .

been researching and it could be down to coil and burning, some inhales are smooth and not so bad, like you want to cough but its boarderline, then the next one its like a woody off taste and a full on mule kick in the back of the mouth. some others have mentioned in youtube vids the stock coils a poorly made and the wick is to tight , they are pulling the wicks out and putting new ones in. maybe its something i should do see if it helps. had one ciggy since i started using it and last night got to 1/4 left in my tank so i topped it up and went to bed. this morning it seemed a bit better first three puffs no cough, fourth puff was a nasty woody taste and boy it kicked the throat, that woody taste is every so often.

i ramped upto 20w and opened the airlfow to half and will try that setting for the day. tomorrow i will pop upto the vape shop and get a new coil or maybe something i can rebuild/rewick a bit easyer .

5 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Sounds like your trying to mouth to lung fella you need to just draw it straight into your lung like you would smoking a wonder ciggy if you get my meaning ! 

Set it to around 18w close the air flow a little and draw on it gently, it takes some getting used to but your get there 5mg is quite strong for a mild smoker especially using a sub tank pop into boots grab some VG and water it down just remember your loose flavour the more VG you add but it will get sweeter at the same time 

sorted it i bunged in some extra VG to weaken the nic level. drained out half the 30ml bottle and added VG till i had 3/4 of it filled, gave it a shake refilled my tank with the new mix and i can inhale without coughing at all. i think its the PG and nic strength that was causing me all the problems, also found the headaches have gone to so maybe i had a little reaction to the nic/pg levels

Edited by Tamiyacowboy
  • Like 1

well finally got it nailed down ..... added some extra VG to the bottles , i also went and grabbed  the last grizzly from the shop and a spare 30ml empty bottle. split the full bottle between the empty and topped both up with vg from boots. problem was the flavour was very weak by now and it just wasnt very nice as a all day vape.

So today i popped to my local liquids warehouse and grabbed some TFA strawberry ripe concentrate , i added 3.2ml to each of the three 30ml bottles i had, two full ones are steeping and the one i am vaping as i type....... well blow me down its flavour heaven now, room has this lush strawberry smell and the taste is like eating fresh strawbs from the fields. the good thing is over time that flavour is just going to get better to. 

also worked out for £34 quid i can make 300ml of strawberry ripe i mean thats 8 x 30ml bottles and they cost me £4.20 thats a hell of a lot cheaper than  the £9.99 for a 30ml bottle i was paying for and 300ml will last me months :) 

right now im rocking the prebuilt 0.5 ohm innokin coils @ 20w in a isub G tank , but im looking at grabbing an innokin RBA with a smaller tank size so i can cut down liquid amount. at the same time im trying to slowly cut down the nic content to so i hopefuly can kick the habit for good and feel a lot better chest wise and breathing.

Yeah seen it myself now. Totally wicked wont sell 20ml bottles saying govt said no. Im well annoyed. 

£10 for 2x 20ml bottles. 

Or 

£8 for 2x 10ml bottles. Now its this or nowt. 

So now i need to either mix the crap myself or statt buying from the black market. I'm not sure which to do yet. But im not paying £2 less for half the mls. 

Also popcorn lung has been science proven now and its the fruity flavours or sweet juices that contain whatever it is that causes popcorn lung. 

I do feel short of breath tbh but dont cough. I cain my ecig sometimes like 7-8 pulls holding it in to auto pass out in bed. Works everytime. 

Sorry butcher but it's not fruits or sweet juices that are the problem at all. It's diacetyl that's most commonly found in buttery stuffs. Most juices that contain diacetyl are marked saying that they do.

Edited by Ross9999992
  • Like 1

Flavourings : theres two types, oil base/ water base and theres a way to test them , a bowl of water and your flavouring, take a drop of the flavour and place it into the water if it balls up on surface its oil base and not ideal to vape, if it disapears its waterbased and ok to use for vaping.

diacetyl gives the butter flavour in butterscotch but also that creamy flavour in icecreame and likes. so its more likely to be in those more deserty type liquids, once the Laws come into affect all companys MUST tell you whats in the product your buying, thats where the testing comes into.

i paid 8.99 for a bottle of 30ml e-liquid at the vape shop ..... went to a local flavour warehouse and found they do kits, the one im looking at is £34 , that will make me between 250-300ml depending on strength. work that out thats around 8 bottles (250ml) or 9 and a bit bottles (300ml). now 8 bottles @ £8.99 - around 71 quid , lets be honest the kit is a no brainer  those 8 bottles of 30ml you make cost you around £4.20p each .

its like chemistry you do need to know about mixing stuff, a bit like anodizing and the likes, but there are calculators that will tell you exactly what you need, ie 
x amount in ml's of your nicotene base
x amount in ml of PG

X amount in ml of the VG

x amount of flavouring in ml

when all these measurements are done and added together you get your final mix in the strength you stated. 

ok from making the juice, can you vape it right away, YES but its not going to carry the flavour very much, fruity liquids you can get away with vaping from the start BUT leave those liquids for a week or three and they start to build and become more intense , like a whiskey the longer you leave it to mature the better the final product, this is the same for e-liquids. 

Steeping : is where the liquids are left in a nice dark area to mature, something like a liquirce will take longer to mature than say a straight strawberry flavour, usually a days to a month is the ideal steeping period. in this time one will remove the lid and blow across the top to replace the air in the container and give it a shake to it helps build that flavor body and mature that liquid 

Breathing : is where the bottle is left with the lid of to darken the liquid and allow any alcohol to evapourate , if theres alcohol in the  liquid you usually have a chemical after taste when vaping it, so breathing allows this to evapourate and enhances your juice, you DO NOT breath for more than 12hrs at the max, most will breath for a couple hours - four hours then cap the bottle and give it a darn good shake .

most will make a large batch and decant say a 30ml bottle to vape while they allow the rest to steep and breath  over time so it matures to its full body flavour. e-liquid makers tend to bottle straight away and the steeping period is that time it takes to sit on the store shelf till you buy it. 

My first Coil gunked up after a week , burnt cotton wick. but at £2 per coil i decided you must be able to rewick them somehow. 

trip to the chemist and i got 100 organic cotton balls, pulled the spit guard out of the coil head and found a black gunked up coil with coil spacing the size of the grand canyon. so i carefully pulled the wick from the Isub coil head, gave the coil a quick couple of bursts at 20w to help break up the rubbish and quenched it in cold water after each one, coil now looks band new and shiney. next i took the cotton ball and peeled it open to a long flatish bacon like rind, cut about a finger thickness in a strip about 60mm long and gave it a light roll in the hands. gave one end a good pinch and roll to make a point and threaded it through the juice holes and through the coil working it back and fourth to get it nice and settled. chopped the ends off and pancaked them back inside the coil head so it covered the juice holes... looks a darn sight better than the original one and the cotton wick looks a lot more looser and not as tight as the original to, so im in hope a better wicking action with my 80/20 VG-PG liquid. 

tried a strawberry milk shake juice and about 3 mins after vaping it ended up throwing up everywhere. OMG that stuff was nasty nothing like milkshake more like custard flavour. those desert type one just aint my thing, so i will stick to straight strawberry for now. 

Looking at a new tank, something i can rebuild and use either dual coil or single coil, got my eyes on the OBS cirus or the wofoto Sapor , got a batch of 300ml strawberry liquid being made up for me and im already down to to 0.1mg strength on nic and its been a week since i gave up the old cancer sticks

Good on ya for not having a fag. :) . I've not had a fag for 18 months . Surprising as I've had so much crap going on in the family.  I like blackjack flavour juice at the mo.

been let down on my current 300ml of juice, he made me try some right weird test flavours, im just trying to settle with a strawberry ripe.

so another burnt coil again this morning second tote on the coolfire and it tore me up like i had my first ever ciggy, at the least to say i was angry .... i was fuming, 3 coils in three days . 

so of i trundled to the smok shop in norwich, great bunch of guys ...... had been looking at the online shop and see the wofoto sapor and the OBS crius plus both knocked down to £13 from £25. so i asked the chaps in store if i could buy them still at the online shop price. about 5 mins later confirmation came thorugh and i walked out of the store £21 pounds lighter than i walked in. it was either a bottle of juice and 5 coils for the isub, or a new tank and go without juice, but they done me very well, i came out with a new strawberry juice to try  ANML -Carnage a usa sourced juice, and a brand new OBS Crius .

About the OBS tank , its HUGE i dont mean size wise i mean juice capacity lol this beast holds around 5.5ml of juice, its a full RBA dual core jobbie, BUT comes with an added bonus, a silicone stopper so you can run a single coil setup, in the package you get the tank, the usual spare grub screws, a baby hex screwdriver, a spare silicate glass tank sheath , some japanese cotton and TWO yes TWO pre wound captons. of course you will be building/buying your own capton coils but thats later down the line. 

SO build deck is 18mm , with a top side fill juice port, no need to take the cap off, just lift the top section and a little juice port opens up, .... build deck is nice a fixed cotton reatiner ring around the outer edge so you can just tuck your cotton tails in and be done. i inserted the silicone stopper and set up a single clapton build testing on the ohm meter we come out at 0.67 ohms on a single 6 wind clapton thats supplyed ( you get two coils free) , a little bit of jap cotton and i had the deck all built up..... 

Well a good few drops to prime the coil and cotton and i was ready, i closed of the juice flow ports, opened up the top air vent and the lower air vents fully and drizzled the american desires Grizzly into the tank , i still cant get over the amount of juice this thing holds. pushed the lid home to seal the juice tank off and opened up the juice flow control ports .... the lovely nectar was soon having little air bubbles popping out of the flow ports showing the tank was working and the coil was wicking.......... 

Started off at 20w and OMG WOW, flavour is killer it beats the isub g hands down, this is a flavour machine and with a healthy cloud to a few more puffs and i could feel the kick ... oh boy this is a isub killer for sure, just that single clapton was giving a lovely vape. and i am not kidding for the price its a no brainer tank , decided to bump upto 25w as it felt like i was being held back somewhat , im used to a 20w max on the isub g but at 25w the vapour and taste was about the same just less ramp up time, still not to good so i went balls to the wall and whacked in 30w ..... remember my box only hits 40w max so im runing around  3/4 capacity of the device .......... first vape and i was blown away, flavour wise around 20% more better than at the lower wattage , and clouds OMG clouds i was expecting a return signal from some american indians, i mean this tank is a cloud monster ...... will i go back to the isub g only if the world was ending or i ran out of clapton coils and it would only be a stand by, this OBS Crius is bang for buck well worth its knock down price of £13 .
i usually vape on .47ohm stainless single wire wraps, but these claptons are flavour machines and wick like a water fall give awesome flavour and cloud production american indians would be jellous of lol. 

The one CON in my book is it eats juice but again if your on a high nic you need to drop down by half on strength as this machine will blow your socks off .

• 2 weeks later...

Only tanks I seem to use recently are my tfv8 and my crius, both drink juice but I diy so that's no biggie for me. 

Only criticism I have of the crius is that the bottom was sharp and kind of carved a ring at the top of my mod, other than that it's all good.

lol got a classic hit of vapers tongue , been stuck to menthol all day trying to kickstart my taste buds back into life again ........ they have gone wild due to the instant stopping of smoking ciggys and over indulging in blooming lush strawberry flavours lol , so im some what on a bland vape trail at the mo everything including menthol is somewhat tasteless .

good note, i made up a 3mm coil jig from an old rc antenna i had laying around and a block of balsa from the boat builds. been running some small 24awg 3mm 5 wrap 0.5ohm coils , got the hang of them very quick so hand spun a couple of 1.0ohm coils and lobbed them into a dual build on the crius 18mm deck.......
But it was not enough i had to go fancy so i made a twisted kanthal 24g 0.6 coil ..... check this monster out :) 

Ou2z7yX.jpg

53U3tiW.jpg

This thing chucks out vapour like a volcano in full swing lol its a monster but ramp up time is a long haul job, by the time it kicks in your almost outta breath but it creates some huge arse clouds 

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

My fav juice at the moment scottish shortbread its beautiful and a close second rum custard.

Vaping on a smok h priv and a mini baby beast using the 6 coil pre built at 65 watts cant find a fault with this set up.

I quite like a twisted coil as they are really easy to knock up by hand when away from a drill.

You can even use different thicknesses/types of wire or more than just 2 strands :) 

Another thing to do with your twisted is to reverse twist two twisted pairs together and they sort of link together into like a chainlink sort of thing.

Apparently I have no pics of my pretty coils on my phone for some reason other than this dodgy quad coil build in my velocity rda :D 

http://vid38.photobucket.com/albums/e117/THEREALBATCOW/IMG_0729_zpszixksdqe.mp4

Saying that my mate had some 20awg nichrome delivered today so we made him some 4.5 wrap 3.5mm id dual coils.

https://youtu.be/b31rmeLFUog

https://youtu.be/0ewKwOJ9tl0

Oh yeah @Tamiyacowboy Just do a little exhale before the inhale to get over the ramp up time, or just use more watts :) 

And for good measure here's what's in my tfv8 right now.

IMG_1161_zps20tepcsy.jpg

.3 ohm 6.5 wrap fused claptons. Vapeable at anywhere from 60w to 130w really. I was using the octo prebuilt coil before at 160w but 10-15ml of juice a day was pushing it a bit really.

And just when you think the rest of your vape gear is at home, you have a rummage in your bag...

Goon RDA with a many wraps of stainless....

IMG_1163_zpscodrkynm.jpg

And the Kennedy 25 with 26/32 claptons 

IMG_1162_zpsfbvsl2ak.jpg

Edited by Ross9999992
More clouds err pics

I have been rocking the OBS Crius in single coil mode running on a 0.57 24g kanthal , the ol flipflopper is starting to get taste back, but i needed to kickstart it more, gamucci bluberry - absinth - mint ...... omg this stuff if gross my first inhale was more of one not trying to puke lol, but after two two isub g tanks i started to like the flavour.

while at the vape store , i gained interest from a little tiny guy, one of the workers lads was in with his mum, and upon seeing the dual sport bike lid , he was hassling mum  " motorbike - motorbike " and pointing at me.......... so what does one do, well this ol cowboy turned to mum and dad and asked them if the young fella ( about 4yr old) would like to wear the hat :) ...... lets just say he was smiling like a cat from ear to ear and when we put the sun visor down him and mum had a selfie session ...... meanwhile i had noticed a little box on the counter with a " All for £5 " ticket on the front, i looked in and there it sat a UD goblin RTA, i mean for a fiver your stupid not to grab it so it came home with me.

upon opening i found it to be the V1.5 model , with an extra long funnel and a larger 5ml glass tank . thats a right bonus 2ml or 5ml , also upgraded my mod box to. the little 2000mah battery in the coolfire just aint cutting it , so i grabbed a knocked down Ileaf istick power , 80w with a huge 5000mah lipo power source.  got home and put it on a topup charge and installed the mankey bluberry - absinth and mint isub tank onto the coolfire. 
there i am fiddling with a micro deck trying to install 3mm coils to it. talk about no space lol ,each time i had to adjust -adjust - swear -adjust-swear , then i remembered i also grabbed some 26g kanthal. out came the 2mm watchmakers screwdriver and a tiny 7mm coil was built, but then it dawned on me no blocker so i had to go dual coil. again 5 mins later i had the goblin butetred up with dual 7 wrap 2mm coils  coming out at 0.36ohm ........ way to close to the coolfires minimum 0.3ohm limit.

installed on the istick and running at a healthy 20w fully open on airflow its a freaking mini cloud machine well withing the 0.1ohm build max on wattage mode for the istick but its awesome i filled it with my strawberry vape just in hope that the old flipperflopper would some how taste that lush ripe strawberry flavour, kicked the fire button and there it was OMG vapours tongue had started to go, i could taste the flavour abiet slightly mild but its was working, that gamucci puke juice had started to work some wonders.

Just cant find a coil that gives what i need. i have tryed all the below in sizes 2.0mm - 2.4mm -3.0mm 

26g twisted  @0.35 ohms
26g single @0.6 ohms 
24g twisted @ 0.5 ohms
24 single @ 0.45 ohms 

all in dual and single coil configs , the twisted were ok but the ramp up time is yonks and running at a higher wattage produces a more hotter vapour , im more a cool vape guy, like my vape cool , still suffering from vapers flipperflop . getting very slight hints of strawb but its still a bland vape , the gamucci puke juice aka blueberry - absinth - mint. this is what i taste , i get a blast of menthol like mint with an overtone of something i cant say what it is, theres no blueberry tone at all its more just minty , but im starting to like this puke juice the more i vape it , so that cannot be a bad thing right ? 

got some anml carnage meant to be strawberry laces like flavour, asked for 3mg but they only had 6mg ........ got home loaded up the crius rocking a twisted 24g coil, took a deep drag and my head melted .......... yeah funny 6mg the shop sold me 12mg , had to thin it out with boots vg and drop an extra 3.2ml natural strawberry into both bottles to bring it down to around 6mg. but its still double or more what i aimed for. i been cutting down on nic and had been at 1mg :(

Got any 28 awg? if you can't deal with the ramp up on your twisted then thinner wire may be a shout?

On 2017-5-12 at 12:58, Ross9999992 said:

Just do a little exhale before the inhale to get over the ramp up time, or just use more watts, open the airflow and suck faster :) 

↑↑↑ Fixed ↑↑↑

Saying that if you've only got a 40w mod then probs best to just go with (of the options above) single or dual 26awg microcoils (3mm id personally for more wick).

.5 funky dual coil builds I start at 30w and then end closer to 70w