• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

shame....Rover's glaring error also managed to magically vanish  :xd:

Only if you cant read.

I quoted a post made by some saying they smoke cigs. In there location they had "Year 9 school"

Do you need me to draw you a map about my reply to him ????

yeah, i dont get along with the plastic flat one lol, the metal one just feels so much better, and cools the vapor down by a noticeable amount so it seems smoother with more flavour

Pahahaha! That is hilarious!! Proper smoked out at the end! Snoop would be proud. :lol:

I never realised how many people are on the vapour pipes & how well they're working for some. Glad to hear it I must say! :)

I recently started using a "Jenson 900 Series" to help me quit cigarettes. I started on 18mg liquids then moved down to 12mg and today have started using the 0mg liquids. Not going to lie, 0mg just doesn't give me that "hit" I need to dissuade me from having a cigarette & I'm struggling. BUT I'll stay strong and if needs be, move back on to 12mg.

One thing I'll mention... I get some seriously dodgy looks from people when vaping in public(outside work), almost as if I'm smoking a crack pipe or something... Annoying.  :sly:

Edited by TrickyTris

i was using a 3ml dct not so long ago and actually convinced someone i was "chasing the dragon" just because itd be funny since they asked.. on another subject, ive got no tobacco and i refuse to buy any.. although ill end up pinching some off the missus friday, just means ill cut down a load which is good

ive still got half a pack next to me, Not touched them since 15th oct lol.

I know with vaping ive just swapped from smoking to vaping but it cant be as bad for me and is a damned sight cheaper .

win win for me personaly as i never intended to quit  :thumbsup:

yeah ill quit eventually, a lot of stressful stuff going on atm so hard to kick it.. soon enough though, what brand and flavour liquids are ur favourite btw?

I'm planning on quitting smoking soon, mainly because i have 2 operations this year where they're doing triple fusions on each of my ankles because of Tarsal Coalition and the associated pain i have. It really wouldn't work out much cheaper for me to do e-cigs i guess as i only smoke 2oz a week and i got my baccy from Belgium for

24mg bleeding strong! lol.. im on 18mg and have been since day one.. i mostly use "liking" blueberry and its nice and sweet, good vapor / hit too.. i bought some "liberty flights" bubblegum not too long ago and tbh, i find it flipping amazing.. plenty of vapour, nice and smooth.. and it tastes like hubba bubba!

Well I've wanted to quit the fags for a while now so I ordered two of the anyvape ce5 that RM linked for me and the missus and see how we get on

ROTFLMAO!

You know nowt of stress young man...tis all in your head! Try organizing a weeding ;-p

Get a pump and some weed killer and have at it!!

On the note of these vapes, what's the big pack for on the bottom?

My Mums got a couple, not sure of the make/model but they're just like a stick, and don't last long at all.

It's over three years now since I quit smoking, couldn't go back to it either, food tastes nicer, you can breathe better and generally you just feel fitter, for me anyway.

Agreed that having to smell stale smoke in public is rather horrible, I rarely used to smoke in public though, never in the car and definitely not around any kids.

I think people are missing a major point about smoking while driving as well, you're not allowed to use your phone, yet you can have a lit fag in your hand? :lol:

Makes sense :whistling:

Edited by Oh How Original

You really don't realise how bad things are at the moment Jon.

Jack, you are 16 years old, earning good money, have no debt, are living at home, have no serious/long term health issues, children, are not going through a divorce, caring for elderley parents......

Nothing is unsurmountable. If 'stress' is affecting you now, god forbid what happens when you actually mature and have to make proper life decisions!

You're better than seeking affirmation on public forums! Chuck the vape in the bin, clear silly, self deprecating thoughts from your had, stick a smile on your face and appreciate how chuffing lucky you have it ;-p

• Like 1

Jack, you are 16 years old, earning good money, have no debt, are living at home, have no serious/long term health issues, children, are not going through a divorce, caring for elderley parents......

Nothing is unsurmountable. If 'stress' is affecting you now, god forbid what happens when you actually mature and have to make proper life decisions!

You're better than seeking affirmation on public forums! Chuck the vape in the bin, clear silly, self deprecating thoughts from your had, stick a smile on your face and appreciate how chuffing lucky you have it ;-p

I do agree with all the above although its non of that.

It's work...