• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ARTR kits

entgotaclue

Hi, right im very new to all this and brought a Trophy 3.5 RTR for my son. Been at this now for 4 weeks doing minor repairs.

What im looking for now is to build one from kit form. Im very good at following instructions and with reading up on here feel I can give it a go.

What im looking for in a kit is a kit that contains all the required parts to build and run afterwards. ie pre assembled engine, gear boxes ect transmitter, recievers, servos ect.

can anyone point me in the right direction please ir there are such kits out there

cheers egac

there loads of kits,but they dont come with engines,and you have to build the gearboxes ect,but dont worry it easy enough,kits mean you can choose the servos,engines ect,so decide what scale and type of car and just look though the online model shops,there tell you if it kit,rtr,artr in the description.

Cheers guys, after abit of a rethink iv just brought another trophy (2nd hand) that came with a starter box, glow starter set, 2 spare metal geared servos, 2 batteries,a hump pack battery and a box full of different spares including the transmitter and receivers, Ok a little dirty but in full running and working condition and for