• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

D110

how about the mfu02 designed for the tamiya hi-lift trucks or search servonaut, they do a complete package with a whole range of engine sounds :thumbsup:

Ok I have herd of servonaut Are they good ? And what engine sounds can you get and how do you change them ? As I have no idea on that side of it ??

the sound is far better than the mfu, i believe you download the sound from your computer but check out there website.

there is a guy doing a diesel boat sound unit on ebay but im not guessing it would be suited to a vehicle, servonaut is your best bet :thumbsup:

the sound is far better than the mfu, i believe you download the sound from your computer but check out there website.

there is a guy doing a diesel boat sound unit on ebay but im not guessing it would be suited to a vehicle, servonaut is your best bet :thumbsup:

Ok thanks mate will look it up and look more in to it thanks :) as it will have to be dun I think lol

But I can't put one in a Landy ?? It wouldn't sound right is it ?? Have to keep looking for one I think lol dam D110 build :) and still can't decide on a colour for it :( not good at all ,

I would use the f350 sound kit. that might sound good in the landy

Dont know if these are any good but for the price it might be worth a punt:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331107548255

Why did you have to tell me about that sound system ?? I only went and ordered one now :) thanks mate

do you have a smart phone??

do the video on that, get the smartphone photobucket app, upload to that then pop on here just like a pic (i think) :thumbsup:

I got and use a iPad mini ? Will it work on that ??