• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Getting back in to RC

B-Master

Well i have been out of the RC scene for a few years as i have been at university doing a computer science degree, Some of you may know me (i used to run GotNitro Forums) and was very active in the RC scene. now i have some free time and some spare money i fancy getting back in to it

I have had many diffrent RC over the years and was also sponserd by a few different companies with Buggy/truggy and TC

But the question is what model shall i get .. hrmm, debating a nitro to electric conversion for just a bit of bashing .. decisions decisions  

Thanks for the welcome back guys, and nice to see some old faces still about :) who knows i may even finish that port and polish thread i never got around to finishing lol 

Welcome back Paul, long time no see, hope you are well mate.

Why not get yourself back into racing mate, you have dirt effect rc over in frome for 1/8 and we are still going strong for 1/5 at sweetnap in witham friary.

• 1 year later...

Well Santa brought me a  DJI Drone for Christmas been having alot of fun playing with this but i feel i will out grow it quickly .. already looking at modding it :) 

Animal47 where are you racing now mate ? will have to catch up and have a beer soon :D i am still on the hunt for a new RC 

Welcome bk again b nice to see you still about & into rc still, boy we had some fun on gn & at the gn bashes at j12 meet we did over our way . have you heard off cabbie & any of the others they still about ? I see plod jman night burner now & then passing . Think glyns on here that's about all I know from old gn days .

• 3 weeks later...
Well something sexy arrived :D the build has started but taking my time and enjoying my first build in about 6 years :D

Still undecided on a offroad car will keep an eye on the forsale here see if anything catches my eye 

10407347_10153046524343637_1950987966505
  • Like 1