• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya aeromax truck and reefer trailer fully loaded , MIT sell ?

Master mind 123

My tamiya aeromax truck and reefer trailer 1/14 scale all fully loaded

I was going to sell it but no one wants to offer the right money ??

Will sell if anyone interested

Edited by Master mind 123

The tamiya truck kit is well good the instructions are well good and easy to follow but I would say take your time when making the gearbox as that is the bit need to take your time on but it's all good and ones completed you will love it and want more lol save up and get one even as a shelf queen they are well good :) I want to get the kng hauler again as I did like it so next year that's what I will get fingers crossed lol

Seen some nice scratch build cabs and hook tippers proper show builds , im really wanting one , i keep google imagining them lmao , ive got the bug but not the build money haha , might have to make 90% of it or get someone else to lol mainly the chassis with all the holes in the right place :P

Lol I was like that looking on Google at the trucks and to see what the trucks look like and changed omg I even did a 8 wheel recovery truck in yellow mfu flashing lights but I sold it :( I should have kept it now but I have got all the bits to do a 8 or 10 wheel one so MIT start that next year lol the last one took me months to do :) plus I had the bug that bad I ended up with all the tamiya trucks and trailers lol but only got 1 left as it got out of hand lol all fun GET ONE lol

Lmao i really wish i had the funds mate but im struggling keeping the scx10 ,turnigy trooper and rc18 going well only the scx is running lmao , rc18 needs a 15t ish 1/18 pinion and the trooper needs a new steering bellcrank and its snapped :( lol so see what next year brings rc wise

There was a tamiya truck and trailer on eBay with the Eddie stobart stickers a new kit never made and the trailer but the guy sold the trailer on its own :( so wasn't happy so I I mist out on that lol