• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Reedy 7000mAh 65C LiPo battery

pieman5

Reedy7000.jpg

Reedy have released their new 7000mAh 65C LiPo battery featuring heavy-duty 5mm socket for high current applications such as Short Course 4WD, 1:8 eBuggy, and 1:10 Touring Car. Racers will certainly appreciate the improvement in power output achieved by utilizing a lower resistance connector. This battery is constructed with the same low resistance, high-capacity cells used in Reedy

Reedy7000.jpg

Reedy have released their new 7000mAh 65C LiPo battery featuring heavy-duty 5mm socket for high current applications such as Short Course 4WD, 1:8 eBuggy, and 1:10 Touring Car. Racers will certainly appreciate the improvement in power output achieved by utilizing a lower resistance connector. This battery is constructed with the same low resistance, high-capacity cells used in Reedy

Do people actually buy high-end branded LiPo's?

They are so ridiculously overpriced in the UK. For the price of one of these Reedy 65c LiPos, I could probably buy four 65c Nano-Techs and be just as quick round a track.

Mind boggling how much they want for these!  :shockingscary:

The only advantages are BRCA approved and a warranty. The club I used to race at would never allow HK lipos, ever!

i see top drivers at my clubs and large events using hobbyking lipos and orange RX recivers

as long as you aint stupid, they usually last as well as any other brand