• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hetton lyons country park 17/11/13

libertinexjrs

this week we'll be heading up to Hetton Lyons Country Park

Postcode for the location is DH5 9AR

DH59ARHETTONLYONS.jpg

http://maps.google.c...ed Kingdom&z=17

reet ye benders as gaz wont sort one out same crack as always smash your cars on either the bmx track or the newly found jumps or for speed runs the big path bring your boats if yev got any

whos in

me (god)

the wog

beefy

GaZlAr

mick

muck

jasjab

oodboo (if he's aloud out)

Edited by libertinexjrs

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

got some reet toys aswell, the 8t and stampedo will love the jumps!

Edited by biggaz

Have ya got any rcs left now bill? Or just a pumpkin and a recon lol?

Nar nowt mate, the pumpkin and recon are "officially" the bairns and never been used for months . I'm in the middle of moving at the minute so all funds are spoken for !!! :( I've got my heart set on a another 5ive after christmas ...best get saving !

Nar nowt mate, the pumpkin and recon are "officially" the bairns and never been used for months . I'm in the middle of moving at the minute so all funds are spoken for !!! :( I've got my heart set on a another 5ive after christmas ...best get saving !

Where ya moving to bill mate

20131113_131208_zps4d4bd510.jpg

Hoping to make it on sunday IF she makes it back from here in one piece ! Damage report so far - snapped 2 body mounts , mesh really tite and no gear to loosin it off not bad really !!

• Like 1

truggys are for girls like

Hello big boy ! U know there the ones to ave ur all coming back round to them now uve finished with baby toys !

it is a girl's car lyk haha

you need to get a mans car

Soz mr i need help to find a servo lol

• Like 2

Got intelligent 80w balance charger fir sale got new last month for 55

Cable's fir sll bats

Want 35 posted

Or 30 pick up

Km front and rear tyres 5 quid pick up only

Plenty spairs free to who ever buys the above

km 30.5 needs new cy conector and pullstart 30 quid