• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Call of duty ghosts

RC1Gary

i am not too sure why you would wait to get it for the ps4, its certainly not going to look any different on the ps4, xbox one etc..

its just terrible

Pointless buying it twice if he's getting a ps4 from Santa lol

Use to love a bit of cod but after modern warfare 2 it became just the same old tripe of gun and run.a mate introduced me to battlefield 3 and I was hooked it was hard to adjust to the game play to begin with as its more skill and.a much more team orientated game and with a few mates in your squad you can clean up.battlefield 4 is great but they really should release the game when all the glitches have been ironed out.all in all its going to be one of the best fps games out there.

Edited by prussian.guard
  • Like 1

this is something that is impossible to do with any online game.

....but they never quite fixed BF3 and now 4 has many of the same initial problems as 3 did....money, money, money, must be funny in a rich mans world.

I bought this game in the first day it came out, it's not a great game. To be fair it's not the worst cod, which goes to cod black ops 1 or WAW. Battlefield 4 is defo the one to get.

Although some game modes are good on ghost such as infected.

I got it on the launch day and I not overly impressed its just the same as all the other cods nothing new what so ever I first got into cod with mw2 and for me not one of the later cod games have been a patch of it for the maps and set ups as with every other cod game ive bought I will play it for a few weeks to a month if im lucky and go back to mw2 its just a shame the numbers are thining out on there I may move over to battle field

• Like 1

Well didn't last long got to level 22 and just had enough rubbish maps I think out of all the maps I only like 2 so gone back to mw2 but the numbers are really low not many people on it

• 1 month later...

I have BF4 and ghosts both for the PS4 and I like both of them.

First off I would just like to say BF4 blows all other FPS away, its brilliant and the story mode is like being in a movie the graphics, sound and gameplay just make for such a complete game, butttt when I play online I feel that you have to dedicate 100% to the game so maybe its a little to immersive to enjoy sometimes??

Ghosts, now I know this isn't as good as we all hoped it would be and tbh they never are but for pure ease of play I like it, when I don't have much time to get on or friends are round to have a bash we chuck COD multi player on as it is just easy to play and have fun whilst doing so.

Basically what I'm getting at is although they are both first person shooters...they are both completely different games, I like them both for there individual qualities.