• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Third thought on a 5ive

psychoticpinkbunny

Continuing on from "First thoughts on a 5ive" and "Second thoughts on a 5ive" I bring you the third instalment of my thoughts of 5ive ownership:

Firstly, damn parts for 5ive's are expensive, general running costs are not though and secondly "Now that's what I'm talking about" -->

Very Happy with yesterday

Nice one buddy , enjoy. Im not sure if I will ever own a 5th scale, I do like my 1/8, s they give me plenty of sh#ts and giggles, and I will always stick with electric so owning a leccy 1/5 seems a bit meh. But they are awsome and huge, would have to have a go on one before I ever clicked the buy button.

Glad to see a new member having fun at purely. If you walk up to the top left that's where the "tree huggers" make shift track is, ain't for the feint hearted tho lol. Quite a lot of bumps where you were lol.

Losi looks and sounds good too ;-)

we talked to the guy at traqs a few years ago about using a bit of land at the back of the place and he wanted to much money .. give him his jew theow he did let about 10 of us have a few hrs on the place for nothing 

we talked to the guy at traqs a few years ago about using a bit of land at the back of the place and he wanted to much money .. give him his jew theow he did let about 10 of us have a few hrs on the place for nothing 

yeah he was asking a lot of dosh for renting a track out.

some of us have started to go to nitrohevan its only just starting up but could be good ..  its a gravel/old tarmack track with jumps .. 

sorry my proof reader had the day off ... and a spell checker is fine if you remember to use it ..................

hahahaha I expected the word after to be gold rather than though (I watch too much South Park). I love that the keys for both words are far apart on the keyboard too!

Annnndd.... Back on topic.

I concur that it was running much, much better. Sorry about that damn tree jumping out Mark! 

The track was ok but far too many tyres for my linking. Bent my Baja :(  Next time we should try those jumps hawkpalmer mentioned!

Ok, I didn't really get back on topic but its close!

it's a picture of a man in traditional jewish clothes ...why is that offensive ? It's a dig at a typing error ...should he have posted a picture of a man in dungarees and said "he is jewish"...that wouldnt have worked !

ha...sorry mark...back to topic...PM fight that one out you two :P

Edited by barnetbasher
  • Like 1

Do you not think that anyone who is on this forum, who is Jewish, might find that offensive? Surely that's stereotyping a whole religion?

Offensive to show a picture of what a Jewish person may wear? That isn't a stereotype that's just what they do put on in that particular religion.

People like you make me laugh, always saying "But they may find it offensive" "oh better be careful there" and almost every time the people you try and defend find it funny too and get on with life.

Oi none of this on my thread, you wanna have a religious discussion do it elsewhere! :thumbsup:

OK...but he started it :P