• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Complete Home PC System with extras (+ a 2nd base unit)

PRAETORIAN

Hi folks.

I am looking to build a new PC system in the near future and need to sell my current setup to help fund it.

I have a complete PC system that a buyer can purchase and have a fully working PC, including monitor, mouse and speakers.

I also have a second base unit available (older spec) but working fine.

So the main sale spec:

• Asus P8Z77-V LX motherboard
  • Intel Core i5-3450 3.10GHz (Ivybridge)
  • GeIL EVO Leggera 16GB RAM
  • MSI HD 6870 OC 1024MB GPU
  • 60GB vertex II SSD (boot drive)
  • 230GB HDD (backup drive)
  • 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black drive - used, but nearly new and not yet fitted
  • Samsung DVD R/RW
  • Corsair 620w modular PSU (HX series)
  • Antec BFG900 case, including stock fans and blue LED's. Note the component stickers on this case are from the original build I made as I reused the case for this upgraded system.
  • Viewsonic VX922 19" monitor (2ms g2g)
  • Logitech G15 v1 keyboard
  • Logitech MX518 mouse (I also have a well used but fully working Razer Lachesis to go with it)
  • Creative labs 2.1 speaker system
  • Windows 7 64bit home premium with original disc is included
  • Steel Series Mouse Mat

This PC is a mid ranged gaming system, and can play anything currently available with respectable settings and FPS.

Along with this I also have a spare G15 V1 keyboard - used more and not as tidy. One of the feet on the bottom of the keyboard has broken and the plastic lugs on the wrist wrest fitting has broken too. Keyboard itself works fine though, but can be canabalised for spares if needed (these keyboards are as rare as rocking horse now!).

I also have a spare 2nd VX922 Monitor. It works a lot of the time, but sometimes goes into a powered down mode when you first turn it on, or when going from full screen to windowed mode in games. I have researched it, and apparently it is due to one of the capacitors on the PCB being worn out. Supposed to be fully fixable for anyone who can solder though. You can either buy new capacitors and solder them on, or buy a complete capacitor PCB like this: http://www.amazon.com/Repair-Viewsonic-3BS0101313GP-Monitor-Capacitors/dp/B0053DCUHU

I also have a Razer Lycosa Keyboard that I bought a good long time ago but couldnt get on with it, so went back to the G15. I can include this in the sale also.

So the motherboard, SSD, RAM, CPU, GPU and OS alone cost me circa

Edited by PRAETORIAN

• 1 month later...