• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North east tarmac racers and car boot sale@durhambmx/retail 20/10

biggaz

Ya cannit have now with jas about!

Rang up for a few bits for me mini and jasmines already there and bought the shop!

Quit moaning you bought all your stuff with the kit I had to wait for him to restock cause you bought it all :D

Quit moaning you bought all your stuff with the kit I had to wait for him to restock cause you bought it all :D

I never lol, i told him on the phone all the stuff i was gonna buy off him i just bought a car with it all fitted haha ! Not gonna bother with arms anymore, they weigh enough for a tiny thing as it is without adding china all over it.

I never lol, i told him on the phone all the stuff i was gonna buy off him i just bought a car with it all fitted haha ! Not gonna bother with arms anymore, they weigh enough for a tiny thing as it is without adding china all over it.

I have only bought 'essental' mods none of this bling stuff :D

I have only bought 'essental' mods none of this bling stuff :D

Lol he told me " hes here trying to make it go fast " haha

This, my friend will by your downfall! with racey fast gears haha and with carls "race scrutineering" you will have a 91 race ban and a 3000 pounds fine!

Extra weight is a good thing, helps with grip. Especially important if your servo is in the back.

Thats what all the "owld tat" drivers say haha get with the program man.

Lol, the m01 carl has is just as good dint think theres much difference between any of them.

Lol he told me " hes here trying to make it go fast " haha

This, my friend will by your downfall! with racey fast gears haha and with carls "race scrutineering" you will have a 91 race ban and a 3000 pounds fine!

It's not the winning its the taking apart :D

That's not fair I havnt got one lol well me mardaves got a mini shell on does that count lol

its the reet size mate so we will check with carls book and will get back to you.

I think it might violate rules 8a and 15c but we are open to bribes

its the reet size mate so we will check with carls book and will get back to you.

I think it might violate rules 8a and 15c but we are open to bribes

Please get back to me regarding this as soon as possible please as it will be so upsetting to arrive and not beable to drive I don't think I could take the stress Pmsl