• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North east tarmac racers and car boot sale@durhambmx/retail 20/10

biggaz

Reet off to durham AGAIN!

gonna meet in bnq opposite where the usual bash site is and see if we can use the undercover section as fully approved and guaranteed by KARMA (drift king dingaling), we will then decide if we need to move to old bash site or industrial estate round the corner.

postcode on map takes you to bash site, follow the arrow that disappears lol!

NEWDURHAMBASH_zps8082b367.jpg

If ya have owt for sellings bring it along and bring ya boot chocka block just incase someone wants something random, also bring couple of hundred quid cash "just incase" theres a bargain (which wasn't discussed in this section)

WHO IS

COMING!

BIGGAZ

BEEFCAKE 2000

CARL ME BABY

JASABELLE

RAV (IF HE GETS OFF AT THE RIGHT BUS STOP)

MICK

ANDY PANDY (MAKES THE GIRLS CRY)

DALEX

Edited by biggaz
  • Like 1

hmm, this is gonna be a handful lol

3s in the mini

http://youtu.be/OF7_rE_IkvU

You'll just burn through tyres and when you do get up to speed you won't be able to stop or turn quickly so make sure you've got lots of room to play.

Good for speed runs on the velodrome at shields though :thumbsup:

Edited by oodboo

You'll just burn through tyres and when you do get up to speed you won't be able to stop or turn quickly so make sure you've got lots of room to play.

Good for speed runs on the velodrome at shields though :thumbsup:

Yeh i dont really like it.. These are not made to handle brushless... Well it takes it ok but its fwd lol in an rc car.

I turned the throttle right down on remote and runs just like brushed... May leave it in like that for a bit. They handle so much better with lower power no matter how much you say " feed the throttle " its too sensitive.

Gaz my little one was like that mini but it's impossible to drive it might be abit different in a mini but I could never ever get top speed out of mine lol

on a nice surface itll be "ok" but a wont be leaving it like this, just had to try it ;) al be running it with power right down aswell

Yeah I tried redoing the esc with the program box but it made no difference that's why I took it out in the end lol

Speaking of 3s I need a couple of them ;-)

Turned the throttle trim down and is spot on

Av only got lil 3s ones, 2200s and some 1100s