• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Just got myself a PiccoZ mini heli

TAMIYAMANUK

got mine from ebay from the states but play.com do them for £29.99 with free shipping but they hardly have any in so i paid the extra 1p and got it from the states

cant wait give i wirl around the house or mite go and take it into the office and do some missions over alien desk territory :lol: :lol::P

it looks good

just had a quick look on internet fro em

http://www.crazyfruitbat.com/product.php?productid=129

as said above play.com is outa order but anyway http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/-/384/...earchtype=genre

IM GONNA GET 1!!!

Ziggy

• 2 months later...

So, did you all buy one and what do you think ?

Can any one acheive a decent level of control ! ?

I've had mine 2 days now and just about getting the hang of the controls - its more about damage limitation than getting it to fly where I want it to...

The kids think it's a scream, thankfully it appears to be pretty robust and it has survived numerous crashes and tangles with Christmas decorations...

Carl.

They're pretty good IMO. The controls are very twitchy and sensitive, and one of mine was very difficult to fly in a straight line. A bit of Blu-tack or a drawing pin on the nose of the heli is a must, as it allows it to go forward (it doesn't have a gyro so it can't go forward or backwards without help).

They're great for having take-off and landing competitions with friends, BTW

• 1 month later...

i still have mine to this day and its still going strong even with the dog biting it as i think i was a little to low for comfort then lol but yeh the best £30 ive spent but now looking for something abit fly able outside

• 4 weeks later...

Mrs bought me one at xmas, they are brill,just dont get time to use it, soon as I get sorted in new house and new job Im going to look at getting a proper rc heli,

Im selling mine if anyone is interested, ill put it in the forsale section on here before it goes on flebay,

cheers ian