• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

KM Baja 002A

Good choice mate, Looks like the km's are copying the rpm arms and using them as standard now, A fellow basher has just bought a t1000a with the 4 bolt engine in it, he gave it hell on sunday and only lost a wheel due to leaving a nut loose LOL

l checked that and there was only a piece of paper with barcode, my name and address on it. nothing else.

You could always call them and ask for another to be sent out if you like? Depends on how you paid I suppose, if it was pp, you pp receipt is enough, if it was card over the phone then yeah you should have a little receipt. Either way not to worry as they will have a record of you buying it if anything does go wrong :)

Looks great!!  now all you need to do is take it out and get it filthy :rc_car:

• Like 1

You could always call them and ask for another to be sent out if you like? Depends on how you paid I suppose, if it was pp, you pp receipt is enough, if it was card over the phone then yeah you should have a little receipt. Either way not to worry as they will have a record of you buying it if anything does go wrong :)

l think l need to give rcmodelz a ring tomorrow. in the manual it says there should be a bag with spare parts and it wasn't. just seen the OP pictures and he got them. l payed with my credit card over the phone, not sure if that makes any difirence. 

Well I ordered and paid for this late Sunday night. Including P&P it was

• Like 2

It sounds the business :thumbsup:

The arms look like an RPM copy which looks miles better then stock. And the shell has some really cool colors and graphics, looks good :thumbsup:

Now as someone said above somewhere get it dirty :thumbsup::xd:

• Like 1

@Rytis  At least it's one step up from the wooden Abacus you're trying to hide :sweatdrop:

Edited by KORB

You've almost tempted me away from getting a 5b ss with those photos, but not quite enough lol.

But i may have to do an unboxing thread in the same detail when i get it haha. Cannot wait till end of August when i can buy it. Work starts quietening in september so i'll have more play time for unboxing, building and starting lol

You've almost tempted me away from getting a 5b ss with those photos, but not quite enough lol.

But i may have to do an unboxing thread in the same detail when i get it haha. Cannot wait till end of August when i can buy it. Work starts quietening in september so i'll have more play time for unboxing, building and starting lol

So far I'm glad I went for the KM. I was really swaying about HPI or KM. decided to go KM as people have said they were good clones. After this I would have to say they are EXCELLENT clones. And half the price!

• Like 1