• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

which one? km baja or hpi 5sc super flux.

the watchman

Hello lads, im going to treat myself to a new 1/5 scale rc, i already have a hpi baja 5b the very first one issued you know yellow and red variant, had it a while and done some upgraees on it but i just fancy another, so ive narrowed it down to either the 5sc super flux from hpi or a km baja (not sure which model of km) i already have a few sets of lipo's i use in my savy flux so theres no extra cost there, now i have had 2 baja clones in the past and they wasnt very well made, hence i got fed up and bought a original hpi, ive read the km baja's have improved massively, is this the case, anyway which would you choose and why? Thanks in advance for any input from you guys.

Don't know what the KM bajas are like now but there's a thread under the short course section with all the information you could want on a super 5 sc flux. Hope that helps! :)

this is only my opinion, but if you already have 5b then what's the point to get another? if l where you and could afford another 1/5 scale l would be looking for 4 wheel drive one like losi 5 or maybe 4 wheel drive FG.